What about new objects?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by IMSH, Nov 13, 2004.

1. IMSH

IMSH New Member

What about new objects?

Clothes are wonderful but what about objects? We have thousandof clothes but few objects. I can not make objects so can anyone of you make some and upload at thesims2/exchange? It would be wonderful to have some new beds, or stereo or even carpets. Why not? Think about it!!!!!!!:)

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Have you got a suggestion on how to make them? :)

3. IMSH

IMSH New Member

How Have Desing New Objects?

That's my problem.I don't know how?But i know that someone out there knows how. I have seen some objects uploaded, as PC, new scrubs, etc. Can anyone desing and some other objects?It must be a way to do that.:confused:

4. HelloKit

HelloKit New Member

All of those objects were created by Maxis artists. The tools do not yet exist for user made objects.

5. KoolAnime7

KoolAnime7 New Member

There are people who only put their objects on their sites

6. whisperedlitany

whisperedlitany New Member

It'd be neater if they'd give us a caculation of when this program to be able to upload new objects onto the sims, I've heard many people say that many have created objects there is just no way of putting them on the game yet :(

7. Michael

Michael New Member

There are quite a few hacked objects out there. I've downloaded modified expresso makers, some pictures, a 'hydroponic garden' as well as the whole in-game vehicle pack.

No completely new objects yet as all of the above are just mods of the in-game objects.