What are you gonna name your families in TS2?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by SimPrincess10, Jul 15, 2004.

1. SimPrincess10

SimPrincess10 New Member

What are you gonna name your families in TS2?

Well mine will be

Mom: Melissa, black hair, clothes type: Bussiness, personality:bussinessy

Dad: Jeff, black hair, clothes type:Casual, Personality:Fun

Teenage Girl:Roxy Black hair with red highlights, clothes type, Punk Rock, Personality: Party Animal

Teenage Boy: Zach, hair black,, clothes casual, Personality: Lazy Slob

Oh and their last name will be Jennings
    Well hope you like my family :D

Luv ya

~*Princess*~

2. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

The Low Family
    Father: Reed- Athletic and Outgoing (Popularity).
    Mother: Jenny- Neat and Nice (Family).
    Teen Son: Shawn- Outgoing, Playful, and a slob (Romance).

The Hart Family
    Male: Cory- Outgoing (Fame).

The McGrady Family
    Male: Michael- Playful, Nice, and a major slob (Romance).
    Actually Michael is going to be a version of Michael Bachelor of Sims that I'll continue to use in Sims 2.....

SIMS ROX!:cool:

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Cool family plans, I'm glad I'm not the only one who decides that their sims should wear a certain type of style of clothing to go with their personality!

Roxy sounds a lot like a character named Roxy from a comic book I used to read, Gen 13! :D

I haven't really figured out names for any of my families yet. I might just wait till I'm making them in the game! I've got a few sims made in Body Shop but not whole families to go with it. :p

4. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I haven't really decided on names yet. It would be neat to make celebrities and put them inall sorts of weird situations, like being married to four different people...

5. SeeMe23

SeeMe23 New Member

My first one. The Mirro Family: Adult Female Named Sadie: Neat, Outgoing, Nice, Serious, and Middle, Romance. Teen Female Named Hanna: Slob, Shy, Nice, Playful And, In the middle, Knowledge. Child Male Named Samuel: Slob, Outgoing, Middle, Playful, And Lazy: Popularity.:D

6. SeeMe23

SeeMe23 New Member

My Second One. The Klanie Family: Elder Male Named Mitch: Outgoing, Nice, Slob, Lazy, And Playful. Family. Elder Female Named Clarissa: Shy, Nice, Neat, Serious, And Active. Romance. Toddler Male Named Carl. Shy, Nice, Neat, Middle, And Playful. Family. Teen Female Named Maria: Outgoing, Low but not mean, Middle, Playful, And Middle. Popularity.:p

7. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

I am not going to have a family yet I am going to try this: Neighbor 1: Michael and Neighbor 2: Tasha. Then I am going to let them get married and have a familu under the name of Stewart. When I get the sims 2 and make the people I am going to post the pictures on here and you can tell me what you think!

8. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

I must admit that I hadn't given the idea of names for TS2 much thought as my current families on the sims usually have some boring names that I thought of just as I was creating the family, eg. Brown, Grey, etc. but sometimes if I'm reading a book with a cool character name I will use that instead. My kids have a tendency to pick names that are double-meaning and somewhat crude...well, they did until I checked out their neighborhood and was rather appalled at some of their choices...that neighborhood had a nuclear catastrophe which destroyed all the homes, etc. and they were forced to recreate new characters with more 'acceptable' names that their mother approved of....I'm not saying that they were happy at my "decree" but it was comply with that "higher authority" or not play the sims anymore! Motherhood has its advantages!! ;)

9. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I usually think up good first names, but my last names are sort of... Sketchy at best. I was once playing a game that had something like gold ingots in it, so I put the last name of one guy as Ingot. He became a filthy rich docter.