What did you get for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Dec 29, 2003.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

2. kellie

kellie New Member

I got an electric guitar and a fiddle :)

3. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

Well well well, welcome back Kellie. It's good that you got those two things... or is it?

Anyhoo, I got meself a toaster (yes, go figure) and hmmmmmmm candy. Woohoo!

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Whoohoo! A toaster!!! Actually that's what we gave one of our friends for his birthday this year... he's living on his own and his apartment was lacking ALL smaller kitchen appliances! :p

For Christmas I was overwhelmed this year! I got Xanth and Terry Pratchet books; and a black sweater hoodie thing with black ribbon trim; and a faerie necklace with rose quartz; and FF 1, 2, and 4 playstation games; and what made me grin like an idiot and try not to cry- a new plain gold wedding band to replace my wedding ring we had to have cut off my finger earlier this year.

I also count it as a Christmas present I got to visit with my godson again earlier right before Christmas and got pics of him opening his present from me. :D And seeing my brother again is another big surprise, stressful, but good to see him again!

5. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Gee Oinkie..candy for Christmas...sounds like Fez from the 70's show! Hope you enjoy your toaster!!

Hubby and I kept our gifts small this year as we had to go out earlier in the month and get me a new washing machine so he just got me some clothes and new perfume called "True Love".
    We ended up spoiling the kids again however...

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Hey, I'd count the new washing machine as a BIG but early Christmas present!!! ;) :D

7. Simzer

Simzer New Member

I got Makin Magic and $300, Guiness Records 04, new scanner and some clothes.

8. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

I got Sims Bustin' Out for GBA

9. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

oo i got a funky water bottle thing ( more like a thermos flask) earrings,two necklaces, a pillow from nina, another necklace,lol,some tigger thing..tons of christmas cards :D lol

10. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I got a lovely bunny from Tess and a necklace. Then a lovely suede jacket and a suit from Paul. Another necklace from his parents. (They're just lovely his folks.) Paul really sort of spoils me. :) But that sort of spoiling I don't mind at all.
    The best gift I've got this year is to meet Tess in real life and of course finding Paul. He's one great man. I love him with all my heart. he does things for me noone ever done in my whole life. Paul and Tess are without any doubt the greatest gifts I've got in my life, next to my own daughter Linna. To have the love from them. I could never ask or wish for more really.

I love you with all my heart! :)

11. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

Now that you mention it, I AM like Fez on New Year's day arent I!? Ah well, at least it was a very tastey Christmas.

12. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

I got a toe ring, $50 from my mom, and $50 from my ex- in laws. Then I got to cook, serve, put away and clean up dinner.

13. Jake

Jake New Member

couple gift cards... a pen drive.. myst 4 (uru: ages beyond myst).. dvd... flashlight, ratchet set (very nice for car :D).. and i think some other stuff... never remember all of what i get :p

i guess Christmas is the time get/give toasters... i gave my sister a toaster for her new apartment as her old one died... :p :D

14. slimsim

slimsim Often-Idle Member

i got PlayStation2! and Sims Bustin Out for PS2! and $70.00 giftcard at bestbuy!

15. Tripper

Tripper Guest

I got The Sims Double Deluxe, The Mummmy and Return Of The Mummy DVDs plus The Lord Of The Rings DVD. I thought Making Magic was in the Double Deluxe, was a bit disappointed when I found out it wasn't. So I went out and bought it for my son and I last night. LOL! Now, I need to get used to all this new stuff. LOL

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Oh cool! That means uru is out in stores or whatever now? I wasn't sure if it was out yet, my friend was all excited about it going gold but I didn't know what that meant, they still seem to be testing stuff in it though... or something.... I thought the graphics were very pretty. :D