What happened to Wackycracka?

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by rainyinwa, Apr 1, 2004.

1. rainyinwa

rainyinwa New Member

What happened to Wackycracka?

i know thats not how its spelled
    it was a sim cloths sight
    she was kinda punk style alot of jeans and tea shirts
    i was hoping someone had the link to to the sight i jsut cant seem to see it anywere. i sure hope somone can help me!

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Sorry, I never heard of that site before, but if it's a site you just can't remember the url for you could try doing a search for it on www.google.com If you know the url but it seems to be gone and the page doesn't load, you might try just checking back later, in case the site was temporarily down or the page just wasn't loading correctly. Good luck, I hope you find out what happened!

3. rainyinwa

rainyinwa New Member

dose anyone know wht the link is? im lookin all over and cant find it
    she told me she was keeping the page up jsut not updating the proper spelling is
    Wackycracka

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

5. rainyinwa

rainyinwa New Member

ya thats her but i think u have to be a paying member to get her e-mail add

and i am not even a member lol thanks so much tho!!!!!
    hay Faelunna a/s/l and how did u come to be so good at finding sim stuff

6. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I've done a few Google searches and haven't found any working links for Wackycracka's site. Maybe with luck you'll be able to email her and find out what's wrong with the links. :confused:

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Sorry you can't get her email then but I'm glad I at least found her for you. :) I'm 31 (yeek! I'm OLD! When did THAT happen?! :p ) I'm female, and I'm in Texas USA (You can find that last part in my profile here. ;) ). For finding sims stuff I just keep trying different words in search engines like www.google.com and then look hard at the results, because sometimes what you're looking for will be on the second or third PAGE of results instead of the first! You never know with search engines! :rolleyes:

8. I_bite_138

I_bite_138 New Member

I remember her and Brude, I think they had a site together and made great stuff, particulary Brude. I use to download thier stuff when the resource was free. Of-course i still have the skins since I archive everything.

9. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

31 is not old......... now 53..... when did THAT happen?:rolleyes:

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Haha I think it sneaks FASTER as time goes by... or something like that! I don't really FEEL old... but when I hang out with teens who think twenty is grown up... 30 and up seems to all fall into the same age range ("old") to them! ;) Luckily not ALL teens feel like that! And luckily not all "grown ups" think of teens as still being just "kids" as well! I just sometimes encounter ageism on the net, it seems over the internet people tend to think someone is about the same age as them till they say or do something unexpected or unusual for that age.... :rolleyes: On other sites I keep getting people telling me I'm too OLD to play games! :surprised: