What is the first family you're gonna make in TS2?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simsamgrl16, Aug 17, 2003.

1. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

wut is the 1st family u r gonna make in ts2?

i m gonna start wit Reba's family! u no the sitcom reba on WB

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I think I'll make a worldsims family :D

3. TheHairyDudette

TheHairyDudette New Member

I'm probably gonn try out the Create- a-sim program by making The Proud Family, just to see how identical it would look to the actual cartoon...

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

That's just scary...

5. TS2willrock

TS2willrock New Member

I'm gonna make me and my friend live together as roommates and have us marry some hot babes and have successful children. Yeah that sounds good :)

6. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I'm going to make a Sim Master family (from the chat) and needless to say, Dave will die. >:0

:p

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'll probably just make up my first sims family as I go along. The first sims family I ever made in my friends game was supposed to be like my own family, me, my brother, and our parents. :p Now I tend to make families based more on what I think I want to do with that family as I play it.

8. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

those r cool answers u peeps!

9. katrina

katrina New Member

I'm gonna make myself and any guys I like and see what our children would look like. And I'm going to make my friend and her boyfriend (she's only thirteen and has just gotten a boyfriend!! she's more like my lil sis, I've known her since she was born) and see what they look like grown up and with kids, and what my brother and his fiancees kids look like... And that's just what I'm going to do with CAS. Oh when will they at least tell us when CAS is coming out and end this torchure at least temporarily???? Did I spell torchure right, I can never remember how to spell it. I use it a lot when talking about waiting for ts2...

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

*whacks herself in the head!* I just asked in my last post in another thread what CAS was and now I see it's Create A Sim! I should have been able to figure that out! :p

Torture IS a good word for all this waiting and not knowing how long the wait will be. :D

11. katrina

katrina New Member

lol at FaeLuna. I should have clarified it when I said it. I hope your head isn't too sore!!!

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

It's ok now that it's all clear to me now! :D

13. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

im gonna make my family, and make my bro move out (hes 22!!!!)
    and then see what happens with the guys i like.... hehe!! sint that point of every girl wanting the sims 2? lol well i want to put stuff on diagonal walls also........:ermm: :LOL: :alien: