What would you do if you woke up inside The Sims?!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Kay-91, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Kay-91

Kay-91 New Member

What would you do if you woke up inside The Sims?!

I saw a thread like this on InSIMenator,
    So i thought we could discuss it here xD!

So what would you do if one night you went to sleep, everythings normal, and the next morning you woke up in a sim bed and you were inside the wonderful world of The Sims?!

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I think I would go straight to the fridge and make myself some lobster thermidor because I'm on a see-food diet :rolleyes:

3. krazzy kezzy

krazzy kezzy foodlover

i think i would throw a tantrum,two options i would take, if we could do cheats of course i would use motherlode lots if not just get a job in culinary carrier(i want to be a chef in real life) and party lots oh and i would get a dog probably create a west highland terrier which is what i have in real life n hes the best pet ever lol

4. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

If you believe in fate, your life IS the Sims. ;)

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

The probability that we are computer sims has already been calculated to be as close to 1.00 as makes no difference ... (in other words, we are in the Matrix) (Don't read this link if you want to sleep nights London Times) (or this Wikipedia) (or this)

6. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

LOL! Somehow that sounds fun. :p

7. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Pray to the great computer god for no crashes.

And practice the piano. I've always wanted to be a better musician. :D

8. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Mirelly, where do you find this stuff? What a really fun concept.

:D I liked the last link best. If we start believing we're simulated we could get deleted.

I don't believe it. :p

BUT, if I awoke in Sims2, I'd be really happy at how fast I could get ready for work. I've practiced spinning around over and over. No good. I just get dizzy and still have to put clothes on one piece at a time. :(

9. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

Hehe I'd get tired of wearing the same everyday outfit! :eek:

10. fuzzy_ferret_luver

fuzzy_ferret_luver New Member

Do you make the "WHOOSH" sound like in the game? That could be the problem. ;)

I would rejoice that I could eat anything and everything I wanted and still stay in tip top shape with only a cheat. :D And be glad that I could have the dogs and cats of my dreams and have more supper options and actually know how to cook them.

11. Vega

Vega New Member

i would love to use the Ressurect-o-Nomitron :D
    and also to play with the snow (it had never snowed where i live :()

12. Kimblee

Kimblee Hyperactive Goddess

I'd call grimmy just to chat.

13. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

learning to play piano would be good... but am I an independent sim or would someone be controlling Me? if my freewill was on, I would max out cooking... and write a novel for profit.

14. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

I'll prolly enjoy living there for awhile as the furniture in game is nicer than ones I'll ever have at home :rolleyes:

15. Rozzalina

Rozzalina Dream Catcher

If I have been playing the Sims too long, I usually think I AM in it. It's not fun, it makes my head hurt.
    But it would be nice to make friends with people that easily though.

16. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

LOL, I know what you mean. One day I imagined a queue of icons forming above my head and had to do a double-take.

And I saw a sim dog shake his head and thought, Oops, might be an ear infection, until I got a grip and said to myself, it's a GAME. :D

17. wootster

wootster New Member

if i woke up in the sims id probably id probably scream, scream some more the go to uni and do some streaking and just mess about. i would trash the place and then... i dont no really

18. simgurl84

simgurl84 New Member

I actually have had dreams that I was a sim before. It was a hint that I needed to get some fresh air.

If I woke up a sim I would plant a beautiful garden and spend all my free time tending to it. I would also spend a great deal of time writing a novel (best-selling at that!) and I would get really good at painting.

19. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I think I'd be busting out the keyboard and motherloding like crazy.

20. alliekat

alliekat Insert quirky comment

I think I'd jump on the treadmill or excercise machine for a couple of Sim hours then get off and watch myself just "bounce" in. That'd be lovely :D