What's Good on TV?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Aug 28, 2011.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

So what's good on tv these days?

I'm extremely sad that SyFy is cancelling Eureka :( One more season to go :(

2. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

I'm not up to date on shows these days. I stick to my old favorites that are still on air. :)

3. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

It's all the preseason crap right now. There are some interesting things coming up but I'm going to withhold judgement until I've actually seen them.

Eureka is on right now and it's pretty good. (Monday nights.) I'm going to miss it!

4. ManagerJosh

Sticking to Buffy reruns? :p

5. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

Nah...Charmed all the way. ^_^
    I still love Bones and Criminal Minds. Although there is a new show called Body Of Proof, it's something like Bones. But like Kat said, I'm waiting on the new season to start. My shows starts on September and November.

6. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Still waiting for the usual American junk I enjoy watching so much to come back. :p

7. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

TV what is this TV you speak of ? rofl

8. swmeek

Considering you're stooping to spamming our forums I'm not surprised you're boring! :rolleyes:

9. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

pfffttttt.........:giggle:

10. KatAnubis

Shoot, can't you guys just ignore those spammers. We mods remove them as soon as we can. (I usually check a couple of times a day.)

11. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

There wouldn't be much else happening if it weren't for the spammers Kat. :(

12. swmeek

Derive me of my one source of entertainment will you! (just kidding)

13. KatAnubis

That's too true. We do get some TS2 and TS3 questions, but not much else. It's very sad.

14. ManagerJosh

This season of Glee is has been pretty interesting. I'm extremely glad they brought back Chord Overstreet :). He added a certain flare to New Directions :)