whats the first thing you are going to do on the sims 2

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by jadyb4, Jan 14, 2004.

1. jadyb4

jadyb4 New Member

whats the first thing you are going to do on the sims 2

what are you going to do when you get home with the best game in the world. im going to put it on and im going to look around its going to be so good i cant wait any more i think i will burst if it doesn't come out soon!!!!!!!

i want my sim man to have a nice house and to meet the woman of his dreams and to settle down have a good wedding. then have there first baby and get the baby a bedroom and just live such a happy life.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. REDXIII

REDXIII New Member

well I gonna install it 1st :p then make a man and get jiggy with a chick then have some babys then sell the kids to make extra cash!

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Um... I don't think it will let you sell the kids?! :eek:

I think first thing I will do is start a new family that's just the couple, and use the cheat and build a house so I can see ALLL the STUFF in the game! :D I'll have them have kids and see what that's like, but eventually I'll start a family of just one sim and send him or her out to meet and marry and start their family all from scratch and not use the cheats. :D

4. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Too bad you couldn't sell the kids and make them work in the mines for extra spending money.

o_O

The first thing I'll do is kill my sim.

*Takes a bow for being the most original

5. jadyb4

jadyb4 New Member

well to kill your sim isnt a very nice thing to do

6. REDXIII

REDXIII New Member

sure it is! its fun!

7. altec_tech

altec_tech New Member

thats what i am gonna do... KILL KILL KILL thats the best part... well not the best part... but its like the most fun in a split second part.... but after awhile it just gets boring... then funny... then boring... then... uh..... fun... i guess..... errr annoying when you forget to put a smoke detector and u DIE!!!! AGHHHHHH ( happend to me in sims 1) or when you get sleepy while running to ur bed and u happen to be NEAR a pool... you fall in... DEAD!!! but sorry i drifted on...

I am gonna make a bachelor dude and he is gonna have an affair with many people then make him marry a woman who is a bi and like women too ( have you seen that hot pic with the two lezbos making out in hot laundratte and the husband comes in LOL!) and they will both cheat on each other all the time then they will get divorced and split their 60 kids.... (1 if you are just counting the ones that him and her made LOL!) then i will finally make a good family and then man side familys that will just be there to give my good ones friends.... sims 2 is gonna be the ultimate game coming out !! I CANT WAIT!!! followed by my #2 which is of course... HALO2 followed by GTA: sin city (expected to be named that) and 4) DOOM3!

i am soooo sorry for drifting its just i got so much on my head right now video game madness!!!!

8. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

'tis a game and think of it as population control for Sims. ;)

9. Simzer

Simzer New Member

I'm gonna make my sim go in the hot tub during a lightingstorm so he can get electrocuted! :devious:

10. LittleNicki18

LittleNicki18 New Member

First time posting. I'm going to build an awesome House!! I like the building portion of the game the most. But that was for TS1. I'm sure every aspect of this game will be fun all around!
    Nicole

11. Silkymoon_J

Silkymoon_J New Member

Wow, the first thing i'm going to do is make three families and they're all going to grow up together. I'm doing a poll, who likes halo,halo 2, and final fantasy games?

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Will you make your 3 families out of characters from the halo, halo 2, and final fantasy games? ;) I've just started playing final fantasy, but all I've gotten to play is FF 9.

13. Angelic Slayer

Angelic Slayer New Member

Im going to make a bachelor dude and Im going to get him six girlfriends and he must have some illegitimate(?) kids....how rude is that:D

14. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

The first think I'm going to do when I get TS2 is build a cute lil house, then put one person in the house (so I can "adjust" to the new game) and try and be as successful as I can! I don't know about any of you, but i think it's fun trying to make it w/o using the money cheat.
    I don't like killing my Sims... last night my bf thought it would be funny to try and kill a sim, i could barely watch it! hhahaha! I'm a wuss....

15. Angelic Slayer

The money cheat is only really good when the sims becomes boring, like the first one now...I am so sick of it. I cheat to get loads of money and build this huge house, and furnish it right, then I get my sim a great job using a litterbox cheat ;)

16. TaiGuy

TaiGuy New Member

actually play it WITHOUT cheats.

whats the litterbox cheat?
    The Sims orig. has gotten boring-ish to a point that i stick a sim on a lot, use trees to kill all the money in the account, and play like that. I have some very sucessful people by playing like that... its really funny the first few days when you're trying to cram that pizza in your mouth before you collapse exhausted (I mean the sim's doing all that stuff)

17. Angelic Slayer

The litter box cheat is quite cool, once your cat uses it, your cat makes friends with everybody. At times Ive had 143 friends, and reach the top of the career ladder quiet quickly. Im tired of the old sims, I need something new :(

18. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

Yah, I nearly force myself to play TS1...what I started doing was making HUGE households of random people that way when I go to the house I'm actually "trying" at.. they'll have lots of choices for friends... haha... but yah.
    I did a very sad thing yesterday, I killed like 6 Sims just so I could have a cemetary! LOL... I'm bad *slaps hand*

19. Angelic Slayer

LOL... I do that quite often, ;) the other day I did that to my cat :( because it was irritating :eek:

20. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

Ooh!! How sad *tear*... but you gotta do what you gotta do! Haha... well I'm playing now, I started from scratch, no cheats, (besided the In-genious lamp) so it's perdy fun. But it's not nearly as fun as it used to be... I feel like I have a void in my life! TS2 is taking a painstaking amount of time to finish... but at least I'll know they put all their efforts into EVERY detail of the game, which is a reasurring thought... :)