What's up with Cassandra Goth?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by soaps79, Sep 17, 2004.

1. soaps79

soaps79 New Member

What's up with Cassandra Goth?

Alright... so one of my sims is on the Learning aspiration track, so he's not very good with the ladies. He brought Cassandra home from work with him a couple times, so I had them hang out a lot, and now they're in love, etc. Now... Every single time she comes to the house, at one point or another, she runs into the bathroom and pukes. EVERY TIME!

Granted, its pretty funny that their daughter turned out to be weird, but I can't keep dating this girl. And it's a tough call, because we all know the guy that gets Woohoo with the girl that just threw up, definitely isn't invited to the next party ;)

So, is anyone else seeing this?

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

That was the funniest thing I've seen since ... er the last very funny thing ... but hey! ;)

3. Supernova

Supernova New Member

The fact that shes puking probably means shes either got food poisoning, or more likely, shes got a baby on the way.

4. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Didn't happen with me. I got the engagement with Don ended, then moved her in with Darren Dreamer and now they're engaged. Also I'm trying to get Dina pregnant by Mortimer.

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Keep coming over to visit and see if she stops puking and shows you her new baby instead.... I've wondered how pregnancies go when it's a sim you're not currently playing, but shows up to visit?

6. Orion

Orion New Member

First experience

My first test sim I created brought home Mary Sue. I got chummy and fell in love with her. Was making out and everything. Later, checking out the house she came from, I found she was married with 2 teens. She brought my guy over and of course kissed him in front of the husband. She got slapped up side the head and now her husband won't sleep with her. Her husband, I found, was in love with the french maid. What a soap opera.

7. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I have had a pregnant sim drop by a couple of other houses. I haven't played that family since Saturday. I've been busy building up a number of families all the same basic level cos I want them to age at the same sort of rate. (Like play each family for 2 or 3 days before moving onj to the next one.)

TOP TIP. Don't keep the grandparents in the same house if one or both of them is aspirational on the family front. I had a pair of wrinklies totally ruin their grandon's toddler to child birthday party because they were sobbing their wretched hearts out (it was like have two of those TS1 clowns at the party! What a pair of poopers!) All because their wants were unfillable in the short term (new grandchild, existing grandchildren to get A+ grades, teen grandchild to be overachiever.) So I moved them out! LOL If I let them die of depression it'll have bad effect on their grandkids so I'm leaving them alone for a few days while the kids come up to scratch.

8. donkeygirl

donkeygirl New Member

Not just grandparents that can ruin a wee one's birthday! The father of one of my families had those aspirations (though applied to child rather than grandchild), and he keeps having nervous breakdowns. We keep getting the cuckoo clock noises and the appearance of the therapist. I think he gets hypnotised or something (I'm sure he was meant to be doing a chook imitation at one point :D) and then he's ok again!

I'm thoroughly addicted though...I really do need to exercise some self control; I've my end of year exams in about 6 weeks :eek:

Laura

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

All this is making me nervous about my one guy with family aspirations! The kids in the family (twins!) just grew into toddlers... I hope he doesn't ruin their upcoming birthday into childhood!

I learned the hard way that there seems to be no birthday party for the infant to toddler stage... or if there is I did it all wrong. :( I threw the birthday party with cake and balloons but only 3 out of the 7 guests showed up, the babies needed constant attention, the cake wouldn't let me bring the babies to it... and it was a total disaster! :p