whats your fave....

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by sims2, Oct 16, 2006.

1. sims2

sims2 New Member

whats your fave....

Okay..i want to get another expansion pack soon but am really unsure which LOL! out of these..which would you say is the most fun game? opinions please..thanks.

- university
    - pets
    - nightlife
    i wanna get one of these.

2. Dylan00

Dylan00 Hello ^_^

Since Pets isnt exactly out yet....
    I go with Nightlife It includes:
    Vampires(wooooo!!!)
    Cars(....meh)
    Downtown
    Concrete Or Dirt Terrians
    A better Icon(^_^)
    And more im guessing....:cool:

3. sims2

sims2 New Member

Hmm sims pets is out here..i nearly bought it two weeks ago..but nightlife is probably my other option.

4. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Where is it for sale here? :) It's listed on play.com for a release on 20th October.

5. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Are you sure you aren't noticing the Pets expansion for Sims1?

6. sims2

sims2 New Member

Hm nope..it was advertised...its definitely on ebay for less LOL! and it is in tesco or some food store also. Quite a few of them i believe..i had a leaflet two weeks ago...and it was in there for sale:)

7. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Tesco has it for release on the 20th October, so it can't have been Tesco, but maybe you saw the advert for it on an empty box and presumed it was already for sale? You live very very close to me and I haven't found it for sale anywhere here, though if i had found it I would have bought it straightaway and then taunted everyone here with pics hehehe. :devil: :mischievous:

8. sims2

sims2 New Member

Oh..it was morrisions..just saw:)
    Oh! well thats strange...cause its beenout for a while here.

9. danom8

danom8 New Member

Nightlife

Although all of the expansion packs are great I would like University the least!! Nightlife is 2nd and pets has to be no. 1 it's great go for it!!:D

10. krazzy kezzy

krazzy kezzy foodlover

how do you become a vampire i would just like to know?

11. sims2

sims2 New Member

Everyone seems to think uni one is the best..i think it seems really interesting!
    sorry i dont know:)

12. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

You get your sim to befriend one of the vampires in the nightlife downtown lots (it can take quite a few visits to different lots before you find one of the two vampires). Once they've befriended the vampire they should want to bite your sim at some point, it's possibly easier if you get your sim to romance them. I had a sim romance the male vamp and she wasn't bitten by him until after they woohoo'd for the first time.

Sims2...I have to agree with Danom...Uni isn't a good expansion (although the new careers are a nice addition to the game) but pets is my favourite. :)
    I notice this thread isn't brand new, so have you already got your new expansion? Which did you choose?

Cass.

13. joeySimzee

joeySimzee Hysterical Kangaroo

I don't have pets yet :cry:

But anyways, definitely Nightlife. University is wayy too time-consuming and it doesn't really add much features and stuff into the game. So yea, Nightlife. With those posh cars and downtowns and matchmakings.. *drools* :D