When did they start to move?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Kristalrose, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

When did they start to move?

I placed one of the halloween lawn decorations in front of one of my sims homes last night. When did they start moving, like the wind is blowing them? Did they always do that and I missed it? Is it something that I had to wait to have the better graphics card before I see it? Or is it an improvement that came with NL or the Patch?

2. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

I've never noticed mine moving, and always thought it was kind of hokey that they didn't. Now I'll have to put one down and check for any movement! =)

3. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

It was the pumpkin that was moving back and forth. It almost looked like it was breathing. It was a little spooky.

Another strange Halloween happening in my game. Every baby that transitioned to a toddler in the past week has been wearing the halloween sleeper I downloaded from SimSquirts.

[​IMG]

Now, why is that? Is my game haunted? :eek: :D

4. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

That is weird. I've never had a sim automatically wear custom clothing when they age transition, unless it was already in the wardrobe for that family.

Your game must be getting read for Halloween!