whens the last time you played the sims?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by hataz_gon_hate, Apr 20, 2003.

?

1. just now...i play it everyday

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. last week....i dont have much time to play

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. last month...i barely have time to play!

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. last year...im bored of it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. i havent even played the sims at all! i just joined to meet new people!

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

when?

2. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I last played the game more than a month ago. I do have lots of time to play the games, but I'd rather play some that I find more interesting. :p

3. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

last time i played was like months ago...i got tired of it...maybe superstar will interest me again

4. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

I never seem to have time to play that game alot...I'm usually working on my business' books when I'm on the computer. Although, now that I discovered this forum, I have been spending any extra time trying to come in here and annoy (actually, I hope I'm not too annoying!!) the people in here!! So, sorry to say, I haven't played much of the Sims in a little while....

5. Kristi

Kristi Propawaffle

i havent played sims very much, only since last month cause i had to make my lots for the party thingamabob.. er, if last month was march.. is it april???? im slow :eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

*mesmorizes everyone*
    :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

6. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

I haven't played the game in about a month, but did make three lots for the Maxis Party. I have played since Jan 2000, so I play in cycles. I will play a lot for a while, then take a break away from the game for a while.

7. Colonel Froggie

Colonel Froggie Lord of the Frogs

I do the same thing, I play it for a few weeks, then am utterly sick of it, then a month or two later, i start again. I keep downloading objects evn in the in between times though. :p As for the last time, I'm playing it in the other window.

*watches the bunny, mesmerised :tired:*
    :bunny:

8. Billie

Billie New Member

yesterday, last night until around 0100 hrs. Been playing a lot this week in order to take my mind off other things...
    Sorry Jake! I forgot about comming online or into chat...:eek:

9. ander5rulz

ander5rulz New Member

I play the sims very rarely. It seems to get really boring. There is only so much you can do! The best thing in the whole game though is going to the snow resort. How cozy it must be for the sims! I think I need a holiday.

10. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

until last week, i hadn't played in at least six months...

11. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

so who voted everyday?

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

It'b been TOO LONG since I've played the Sims!! I'm having withdrawal!! ak! I've just been busy and distracted and sick and stuff... but I think what's really been stopping me is knowing I need to reboot the computer and shut down all the other programs I've got running to play! ...sigh....