How Do I Where is Sims 2 Body Shop?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by lorelei92950, Aug 31, 2010.

1. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

Where is Sims 2 Body Shop?

I was just reading that I should have an external Sims 2 Body Shop that came with the Sims 2---where is that? I got my Sims 2 secondhand from my niece and it is the Sims 2 Holiday edition, could that be why I have no body shop?

2. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

If memory serves me and (usually it fails me utterly) when you click the start menu and hover your mouse pointer over the Sims 2 selection there the drop down list should have the Sims 2 Body Shop listed there.
    You need to use the one for the most current expansion pack you have.
    Also you should be able to go into my computer, click program files, Ea Games, Sims 2 and then the most current expansion pack folder you have and click the .exe file for the Body Shop there.
    If that doesn't help take a look around the Sims 2 wiki site as you might find something useful there or maybe simprograms.com

3. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

Thanks, swmeek! I found it under the current expansion pack folder, go through the program files. Haven't figured out how to do it yet, though. Just have to take more time and use more patience, I guess. I appreciate the help :)