SimCity 4 Where to download cities?

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by JohnEZ, Jul 18, 2005.

1. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

Where to download cities?

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if any of you knew of a good place to download cities for SC4. When I mean that, I'm not necessarily talking about cities that have been zoned, developed, watered, powered, etc, just where roads exist. I have tried to make some nice cities, but they all turn out the same.... residential to the left of the screen, commercial to the right, and industrial across a river.

Anyway, if you know of a good place that offers cities with only the roads laid out, please let me know. :)

Thanks,

2. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

So John, you just want a plain city with nothing but roads?
    What size tile?

3. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

Medium or large, it doesn't matter to me. A stream or river down the middle would be nice, if you don't mind. :) But whatever you find or do will work well, I'm sure.

4. Flameback777

:eek: I forgot about your city. I'll work on it now. (Sorry John :p)

5. Flameback777

It's finished.

Here's what I've done: Large Map, the water pipe network (no pumping stations/towers), highways, avenus, roads, bus & subway road top.

You know how to change the name of the city and mayor right?

(Press ctrl x then enter the cheat: City = 'whererufrom' Mayor = 'hellomynameis' )

Anyway here's the download! :D

6. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

Thank you, Flame. It is very much appreciated :)

7. djrules5454

djrules5454 Wiivolutionary

You should probably visit www.simvision.net or the Sim City main site.

Simvision has some cities up for download in its exchange, and the main site has SimCityScape.