Where you live...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sims2, Nov 18, 2006.

1. sims2

sims2 New Member

Where you live...

Ok. I hope you dont think im being rude by asking..but is it possible we could all share some pictures of views of where we live? Like roads or views of towns etc? I am hoping to get some soon! I am fascinated by views of places for some reason and thought it would be awesome to share each others places:)

2. sixers33

sixers33 Need Help? I'm Here!

First off, moderators, this should be moved to "Off Topic"

And secondly, here is my home town of Adelaide with the "World's most beautiful and historic oval/stadium in the world" :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Usually after 7 months I tend to just leave the dead threads wherever they are. :rolleyes:

4. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Hiya Flame. :)
    Here's our house. In 2 years time it will be 100 years old! it wasa countryside store from the beginning, but now it's ours and very typical for the beginning of the 20th cenntury and this part of Sweden, even thoughh last owner changed the windows to a more modern style, which I want to change back to a more old fashioned style. So here's a few summer and winter pics...

Attached Files:

5. confused04

confused04 New Member

6. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Here's a picture of a waterfall here in my neck of the woods that I took with my digital camera!

Attached Files:

7. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

we love baseball here's one shot of safco field of many...

Attached Files:

8. philip2k8

philip2k8 New Member

i live in united kingdom near durham

9. Bassoonist

Bassoonist Bassoons rock!

[​IMG]

Don't be fooled. It isn't that pretty around here, especially not after the ice storm. A lot of trees are dead and/or missing branches. It's not going to be a very pretty Spring this time around.