Where?

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by jthefay, Dec 17, 2002.

1. jthefay

jthefay New Member

Where?

Where do you download the poison chips and the magic black hole that makes all your stats go up? And where do you put the rain and snow effects to make them work? And where do you put the baby sprites to make them work(its supposed to let you pick which baby you want)? Please someone help!!!!

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Most downloads for things like the baby sprites should have a "read me" file or instructions on the site that let you know where to put it when installing it.

I don't know what site you might have seen the poison stuff or black hole, sorry! :(
    I haven't used the rain or snow, but I would guess it works like other object items, where you buy it in the items menu and place it on the squares where you want the effect to be. I think it's based on a clone of something like an animated hanging light....

3. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Rain...its an iff file so put in the userobjects folder

4. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

The rain and snow are cloned from the fountain. You place them outside in various places and it looks like it is raining or snowing. Just make sure and not put them where they will block them from getting to the carpool and bus and such. Since they are cloned from the fountain, they take up one tile where they are placed and the sims have to go around them. They look really cool in the game. :classic: