Troubleshooting Where's the piano???

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by scarylodger, Apr 30, 2008.

1. scarylodger

scarylodger New Member

Where's the piano???

Hello :knockedout:

Do I have false memory syndrome, or is there supposed to be a normal upright piano in the Sims 2? Because I cannot find it anywhere!

I am sure there was this maxis piano when I first installed the game and it just occurred to me yesterday that I hadn't seen it for a while. I hunted through every item in buy mode and it's just not there. I only have a grand piano.

I have downloads installed, could they make a maxis object disappear?

Or did I just dream this piano up??? :confused::confused::confused:
    x

2. MegRen

MegRen New Member

The upright piano came with the base game, I believe. It would be in the Hobbies...Creativity panel right before the baby grand piano. If it's not there, I'm not sure what to tell you. As a last resort, you could save your games and downloads and do a complete uninstall and re-install. That worked for me when some of the clothes for Celebration or H&M (can't remember which one) didn't show up. A kid showed up at my sims house wearing an outfit I'd never seen before, and couldn't find in the SimBin. After re-installing for a different reason, they showed up fine.