who here iz gonna make there family in the sims 2?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simsamgrl16, Jul 27, 2003.

1. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

who here iz gonna make there family in the sims 2?

i kno i am! and i'm gonna make my house too n add my own lil brother (i always wunted a lil bro)

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I hope they include some sort of scanning program so we can import faces :D

3. mattho

mattho New Member

I'm gunna make up my own fantasy families - they're always so much more fun ;) My family I can see everyday - I want to make a family with problems and stories and the like. Wait... Am I talking about my REAL family??? :eek:

4. Crazysimmer

Crazysimmer New Member

Im going to make my Mom and Dad and they will have kids and I want to see if they come out looking like me and my brothers

5. Crazysimmer

Crazysimmer New Member

6. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

im gonna makwe me n my family as our ages, get married to my b/f and c wut children we get

7. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

I'm gonna make me, but nice and handsome. Then I'll make Justin Timberlake hehe.. we'll just adopt! or if i make my guy have kids with a girl, i'll kill the mother and then get a boyfriend for him.

8. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

im gonna make my family not including my bro and see what my BF's and my kids would look like! lol

9. mattho

mattho New Member

Lol... That's so evil! Sims have feelings too! (Well Will Wright says they're more aware of their surroundings or whatever :D )

10. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yeah i'm glad there smarter other than the sims muh sis has-she killed them (accidently!) but she wont play MY game on the sims 2 this time thas right!

11. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

I'm going to make up my own made up family but have myself be in it. I have made my whole family on the sims and made our house but to do both taks a whol lotta time.

12. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

this game will be sweet. i cant wait.

13. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

i think one of my other families will be me living with one of my friends. i live with her practically on the weekends anyway so why not? lol

14. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea me n my best friend saw each other n slept over eachuthers houses every single weekend! now we barely talk to each uther ne more cuz we r in diff mid schools buh we will reunite in highschool next yr

15. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

its a shame that u dont see each other much. I probably will make me and my best friend be in one family just for fun:)

16. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

17. katrina

katrina New Member

That is cool! oh I soooo can't wait!