who is the night beast?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by razr32, Mar 16, 2008.

1. razr32

razr32 New Member

who is the night beast?

i'm having trouble finding out who the night beast is on my sims2 psp game.does anyone else know?:confused:

2. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

2.c.iii The Nightbeast/Werewolf/Pugwolf

To begin this, talk to the old guy who serves drinks to people. He introduces
    himself as Hoot and his little sister Annie. As you two go deeper into
    conversation Hoot will begin to talk about the Nightbeast and it scarin' away
    all his buisness. He wants you to find out how to get rid of it but to first
    find out who IT is(Tip: Watch a real-life werewolf movie). He'll tell you also
    how to make a taser to check the person who you believe it is to be the
    Nightbeast. Go outside purchase parts from the merchant(you may have to talk
    to her first) on the street and build yourself a taser. Now just wait for a
    Nightbeast attack. You'll know when it attacks because the music will change
    and be very imposing and loud. What do you notice about the Nightbeast? It has
    pigtail-ears and shorts just like Annie. Guess what? I like kittens. Oh, and
    Annie's the Nightbeast. Go zap it out of her and she'll transform and get
    angry with you. Annie will explain how everytime she gets even a slight bit
    angry she transfroms, and ironically the customers make her irratated every-
    freakin'-day. Tell her she needs anger managment classes and that you will pay
    for them and she will go back to normal. Pay her off when she's a human and
    then talk to Hoot. He'll give you a free bottle of Cider and money.. Mmm..
    Cider..

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/file/927465/40794

3. x0babygirl0x

x0babygirl0x New Member

umm..

i need help.
    there is a goal (decide who you think the nightbeast really is)
    and i know what to do like tazer annie howell and stuff but how do i accomplish that goal?
    i have intimidated her and her dark secret is something about being really scary when shes mad or w.e..
    and i have also tried asking for a massage then leaving then comeing back and tazering her,
    nothing is working ! :|
    help ASAP!

4. x0babygirl0x

x0babygirl0x New Member

nevermind..
    its a good thing im blond,
    or else i wouldnt have an excuse of being so FREAKING DUMB!
    i figured the nightbeast situation like, 10 seconds after i posted!
    all you do is make her mad then without talking to her,
    just go up to her and press the tazer button.. :)
    im such a FREAKING genius ! :p :)
    happy playing!

5. fruzi

fruzi New Member

nothing worked... freaking out...

hi guys!
    i have read on several sites that lots of people have the same problem as i do which makes me feel a bit better... :)

so the thing is that i have comleted everything in deadtree EXCEPT the night beast project. i have found out myself who the night beast really is but of course my sim is not that smart as i am. :))

so after i've read lots of forums about it i did everything i've been told. made friends with her found out all of her secrets except of course that she is the beast zapped her like a 10000000000000 times and i'm not lieing here i really did, i even gave her a truth serum and nogged her and soooooooo i did almost everything but didn't work.

my question would be, what to do next? if someone already did it please tell me your secret! :ponder::D

6. shelie93

shelie93 New Member

try intimedating her if u have not done that yet i is another way to make her confess to being the night beast

7. kevinfelixlee

kevinfelixlee New Member

i've met the same problem, i can't fix it out.