who wants to learn

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Tecnofreak, Mar 15, 2003.

1. Tecnofreak

Tecnofreak New Member

who wants to learn

hi guys please respond to this thread telling me if any tutorials i post would be usefull to you!

if so we shall start simple and eventually build a database!

post soon!

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Script Station for one :p

3. Tecnofreak

Tecnofreak New Member

i don't understand that answer? read my question

4. Bryan

Bryan Member

Josh check out SimSlice...all they do is hack..they have a Tv that shows shows
    :O

5. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

I was thinking along those same lines Tecno. I think it would be good to start putting together tutorals on the basics that a lot of people don't know how to do. Some of the areas I was thinking about is tutorals on things like "How to add downloads to the game", and "How to uninstall and reinstall the correct way". I think it would be a very useful thing to have. I answer these questions on a daily basis in sim chat.

6. squeakylips

squeakylips New Member

I would love to learn how to make my own objects, not just change existing ones....Please show me the way...I have many ideas and such, but no idea how to create. I also think many others would love such a course.

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I would LOVE tutorials on:

How to ADD TILES to an object- example, how to make a 3 tile coffe table instead of 2 tile.

How to CHANGE SIM BEHAVIOR for an object- example, make a bookcase/tv object that they can turn on and watch like a tv AND go to and take books out of to study like a bookcase!

How to MAKE and ADD your own Animations to objects- example, someone made tiles where sims do sit-ups, stretches etc. I have Milkshape 3D and it says something about creating animations but so far I just use it for meshing! I also have SimPose and I think I saw something about animations there too.

I'm not sure what tutorials you have or could find, but I would love ANY tutorials on hacking objects/ making original objects from scratch instead of cloning! :D

8. Hunter188

Hunter188 New Member

A tutorial on Unleashed objects, skins and issues would be handy