who watched the oscars?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by hataz_gon_hate, Mar 26, 2003.

1. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

who watched the oscars?

im so happy Chicago won! best picture i mean

2. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

lol nope i couldnt be bothered ta watch the oscars either...theres no nirvana ;)

3. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Well, I watched a bit of it... but when some of the celebrities starting throwing around their 'power' I flipped off of the channel. :p

4. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

i hoped Renee Zelwegger would win....for best actress, and did u see what Adrien Brody did to Halle Berry when he went up the stage? he kissed her on the lips!!!! that was so shocking!

5. Grey

Grey On the edge of Insanity

becuase there has'nt been for the last 8/9 years and probably wont be again unless there is a miracle that brings back kurt. (God damn that would be so cool) but then again would he really think, "wow im alive. Lets reunite and perform again just becuase im alive. I think he'd want to go over a few things, maybe tell us what really happened. hmm, this could be a good debate in the nirvana thread.

Back on topic. No i did'nt watch, there was no liz hurley :'(

6. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

so,tess, u only watch nirvana specials? .....

7. Jake

Jake New Member

the grammies were on? when? where? why? dont know if you guessed right, but i didn't watch.. too busy programming prolly :p