How Do I why does Santa keep coming back?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by HelloKit, Dec 31, 2005.

1. HelloKit

HelloKit New Member

why does Santa keep coming back?

In two different houses now, I've had Santa show up two nights in a row. I make the Santa cookies on the night I want him to come, but then he shows up again the next night. In the first house I thought it was because I forgot to clean up the cookie plate... but in the second house I did clean up the cookie plate, and he still showed up a second time, and left a lump of coal since the cookies were gone! What is triggering him to come back? Do I have to get rid of the Christmas tree after he comes?

2. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Yeah I think so, at least that's what I had to do anyway.

3. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I've had him stick around. I didn't even know he was still on the lot, didn't see him at all, but I was playing with a hacked object that told me he was still there. I scoped around the lot and sure enough, there he was in the hot tub out back. :rolleyes: It was the afternoon of the next day.

4. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I hope he was at least wearing a bathing suit. A neighbor of one of my families just waltzed on into the yard one day and climbed into the hot tub wearing nothing but a blur. Stayed there all day and most of the night. And family members kept gasping with shock at sight of her all day long, too. I guess she was not a particularly attractive elderly lady. :rolleyes:

5. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

LMAO!!! I had a sim I had made in CAS to be ugly, and outgoing, and he also took up the same hobby: naked hot tubbing in other people's hot tub! :rolleyes:

6. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Hehehe. :p :D ;)

7. gyro_kisschasy

gyro_kisschasy New Member

the more outgoing your sim is the more likely they will hotub naked. is that right?

8. babewithbrains_14

Yep. :D

Heck, I'm outgoing! ;)

9. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I thought it was only the leo's that hottubbed nude... ;)

10. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL this thread is still going, eh? Every time I see it in the list of recent posts "why does Santa keep coming back?", I think: and this is a problem? :p

11. babewithbrains_14

I'd be worried if Santa kept coming back on January 14th... ;)

12. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Santa coming back, not a problem.

Santa refusing to leave, now that's a problem ...

As for hot tubs, I don't think it's just Leos, although they're most likely to do it due to being super outgoing. But any outgoing sim will do the nudie thing. They're also more likely to use the bathroom when someone else is using it.

I had a maid clean a sink while one of my super outgoing sims was using the toilet, and neither one batted an eye ... and then I've had sims who've had several kids together freak out if they walk in on their s/o ...

Guess it all depends.

13. babewithbrains_14

Now that's just plain gross. :bandit: