How Do I Why im not getting promoted? Skills are good.

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simasa2, Aug 16, 2007.

1. simasa2

simasa2 New Member

Why im not getting promoted? Skills are good.

Hello there,

Im pretty new in the Sims, however, i think i done pretty good job growing my sim. He lived alone, but now he has love, and 4 friends. His skills is pretty high. But he is only lab assistant, remember, after two dayshe will become eldery! Look at the screenshot:

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/5996/sims2workus6.jpg

So, as you can see from the screenshot, my Sim really should get promoted - his skills are good and he has enaugh friend. However, he is becoming eldery and he is only in a second phaze of the career. Its sad. I did let him go to work in a good mood, and i still dont understand, why he has such a bad job for such a long time.

Hope you understood me good. Looking forward to your answers.

Thanks.

2. babyace2006

babyace2006 New Member

Hello

Maybe it's because you need to bring up the cleaning skills by 2 and then see what happens.
    The skill are good and you do not need to make friends.
    Also the Scale is at the top meaning he is guaranteed a promotion.
    Try building up his cleaning by 2 as I said and see what happens.

Good Luck

Babyace :)

3. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Babyace is right. If you look at your screen shot you'll see that under the cleaning skills there is a outline around the 3rd mark. That means your skill level needs to be at least that high in order to get a promotion. Have him study cleaning through the bookshelf until he's that high and send him off to work. You won't get a promotion unless that skill level is fulfilled.

4. simasa2

simasa2 New Member

Hey! Thanks for help... Yesterday i read the first response. So now I ended my game because my created sim died. I didnt know about elxir.

Now I will know that blue marker around the skill shows that that skill is needed.

Thanks.

5. babyace2006

babyace2006 New Member

Ok

Ok then.
    Sorry to hear that your sims died.

Your Welcome

Babyace
    x