~~Wierd~~

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by newsim2owner, May 5, 2007.

1. newsim2owner

newsim2owner New Member

~~Wierd~~

Ok so I was experimenting (using cheats to figure out how to do it without) and I had A family of 3.A person Named Anna (Me,Adult) and her daughter Serena (teen) and My friend Lexis (adult).So I used cheats and got the leader wolf to come for 4 nights and i got him to bite her.Then I did the same with a vampire.Cout addison,Well he married Lexis and bit her.Then Anna went SAVAGE on Lexis.Well you get the idea,and I was wondering if you could have a werewolf/vampire,Than could you have a Vampire/Wereweolf/Zombie/and whatever else Ditsy me missed.Just wondering.Please and thank you.

2. Vega

Vega New Member

i guess that is possible, i had one sim that was a vampire and she died, i make another sim ressurect her and now she is a vampire and a zombie :p

3. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Just out of curiosity, sims2owner, which cheat(s) did you use to spawn the vampire and the werewolf?

4. newsim2owner

newsim2owner New Member

I used boolprop testingcheatsenabled true and then i Shift clicked the mailbox and neiborhood-make -npc-leader of the pack Makenpc-vampire,within a few sim minutes they appeared walking down the sidewalk.

5. krazzy kezzy

krazzy kezzy foodlover

i have never seen a vampire,werewolf,zombie or any other wird and wonderful creature on the game is there somewhere specific that you find them?

6. Vega

Vega New Member

to find vampires you need to have Nightlife an go to Downtown, and for zombies you need Uni and ressurrect a sim, for wolfs you need Pets ;)
    wolf appear in your lot and your sims must socialize with them aand with lucky the wolf will bite your sim and he will become a werewolf..

7. muffin-tacos

Might I ad that it has to be dark to find them. To get bitten, either become good friends with the vampire and it will bite you hopefully - or influense and click on "bite" (but I think you have to be friends with the vamp for this to work as well and obviously you have to be able to influense your sims).

8. krazzy kezzy

krazzy kezzy foodlover

so if i go downtown at night theres more chance of a vampire being there? and are the wolves the ones with creepy iluminios eyes?

9. Vega

Vega New Member

yes that's right :) oh and wolf like houses with gardens with trees and with harmful grass ;)

10. muffin-tacos

It's the only chance of a vampire being there, since the vampires die very quickly when the sun is about. :winks: