Will you keep or delete Sims1 when Sims2 comes out?

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by IrishDragon, Feb 16, 2004.

?

1. Yes.

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. No.

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  3. Not to sure.

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  1. IrishDragon

IrishDragon New Member

Me personally, I will delete Sims in order to make mucho room for Sims2 and I honestly dont think I will be playing Sims1 again after the major update of Sims2.

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Even tho I have plenty of room I doubt I'll keep TS1 after intsalling TS2 ... if 2 lives up to its promise the minor annoyances of TS1 quirky behaviour will only be magnified and going back to it would probably drive me nuts! :p

3. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

I will keep one. WE have to computers and it turned out i cant play 2 on the smae one as one due to graphics cards or sumthing so then when sum1 uses the other computer i can come back and have something to play.

4. Marilyn_Manson_Fan

Marilyn_Manson_Fan New Member

Well I am not sure, if TS2 goes slow on my computer then I will delete TS1

5. mangrovejane

mangrovejane New Member

I'm really fond of my Sims1 characters so I'm really divided on this issue :( Hopefully the Sims 2 will turn out to be Fabulous and I will never want to think of Sims 1 again. Otherwise I might have to get more memory and a faster better computer to make space for both the games! heheheheh:D

6. IrishDragon

IrishDragon New Member

Heh, yeah im having to update my computer just to make sure Sims2 will run nice and smooth... dont want a great game ruined by a crappy computer system!

7. Bryan

Bryan Member

i am going to keep them both. You can never get rid of the origional...

8. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I'll keep the original loaded for as long as I can. But if my computer slows down too much when I've installed TS2, TS1 will go.

9. ccboy

ccboy New Member

I have the game installed now, but I only use it to make the occasional object. I'll keep it on when TS2 comes out, though.

10. Himmuli

Himmuli New Member

Why should I delete? The more than merrier...

11. clara74

clara74 New Member

i accidentally snapped my sims1 cd in half, so no. due to my ignorance i only found out a few weeks later [last week] that sims2 was coming out

12. leah_vamp_gurl

leah_vamp_gurl New Member

I'll be deleting Sims 1, so that I'll have room to play Sims 2.

13. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

*starts packing his Sims out to sell :p*

14. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

I might keep them, that is if I even get The Sims2! play SimCity4 too much now! :p

15. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm definitely KEEPING my Sims 1!! And ALLLLLLL my downloaded STUFF! :D :D maybe I'll try to recreate a few of my Sims 1 families in Sims 2. :)

16. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

:bunny: think I will move my favorite stuff to a cd and refer to them when creating new stuff...........

17. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I already have quite a few backup cds of my sims families and all the downloaded stuff I had at the time I saved it all to back it up before reinstalling for whatever reason. Funny thing is I have cds labeled things like "Current Sims Game Backup Feb 2002" hahaha....

18. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

Why keep it? SO that my sims in sims2 will move like you're watching a slide show. As soon as i go out to buy it, I will oust the Sims, install Sims 2 and seel the Sims to some body who hasn't found out about sims 2 yet. :D

19. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Or you could sell it to someone who wishes they could play sims 2 but their computer is too slow.... :D

20. rainyinwa

rainyinwa New Member

ya i have a newcomputer with anuf space, but i dont think ill save it

i mean ill be all hyped up on the "new" sims so the poor so will be all alone if not deleted
    then i think ill reinstal later so i can see the dif and mess with ther lifes also lol