Wishful Thinking

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Sasile, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Gee, trust Solid to design her own avatar featuring cheddar!! How could we have doubted the Cheese Goddess' ingenuity at figuring that one out?!

I like the ideas that are being thrown around about the college campus, etc. I especially liked Oink's ideas on having the cheese cult in the game having their little backyard barbeques, etc....NOT!! Has no one read my warning post on the evil of this cult (under Taste the Cheddar thread)? Am I the only person here willing to stand up for the lactose intolerant? How utterly, utterly horrible!! :eek:

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

no no Book, it's UDDERLY UDDERLY horrible! ;) :p

3. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

We have to be careful it's like tiptoeing in a cow pasture.

4. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

*wanders off from the insanity* Fae is gonna kill me w/ her puns. Now i'm even contemplating leaving this forsaken forum in its own lactose intolerance. Just becuase of Fae's puns. :p

5. suitemichelle

Don't go away mad, oink, ...

6. _CrAzzY_ChiKKy_

_CrAzzY_ChiKKy_ New Member

SPRING BREAK!!!! *cheers so loud that her ear drums break*
    hold on, i don't have any ear drums, do i?

any way, i'm bored so i decided after careful consideration, to come here, ain't i the smart one :D

then i rememebered that it's spring and that i was on a "break" so i wrote as my big/in capitals/annoying headinging/thingy "SPRING BREAK" so....errrrrr....nice talking/annoying/chatting/whatever to ya

7. suitemichelle

yes, spring break could be an option for the college bound sim. and choosing study habits that end in an all night cram session or regular consistant work that results in real learning might be another.

8. honehe

honehe New Member

College

I have got a item on my Sims site that can be used downtown or in the home by kids I could probably make one for teens (i hope). You could make a downtown college where the teens could go during the day.

:bunny: <-- this bunny is soooo cute!

9. suitemichelle

Hey Honehe, why don't you post your site in General Chat > Community Showroom. I'd like to see what you've done.