Withdrawals of a Sim addict

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by LadyBaby63, Sep 30, 2003.

1. LadyBaby63

LadyBaby63 New Member

Withdrawals of a Sim addict

Hello everyone....My name is Kelley and I'm a Sim addict. I'm about 3 weeks post TS1 deletion and I've got a monkey on my back. Gone are all my amazing object downloads, naughty skins, pay site subscriptions and the coveted nude patches;) and all I have to show for it is 3 gigs of free space on my harddrive. Oh how I'd need the instant gratification of typing....rosebud!;!;!;
    again.
    Please someone...anyone help a girl out and respond to my post.
    I need help to make it until Feb/2004 ( I see Sim People). I know...I know maybe I should just put the game back on my computer and start again and wait 4 months like everyone else but I know the late night download frenzy will consume me...HELP!
    Is anybody out there?

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I'd suggest you play your game quite mildy. Quitting cold turkey won't help one bit.

3. LadyBaby63

LadyBaby63 New Member

lol thank u Josh but you see I'm an extremist. It's either all or nothing. Hmmm maybe I should take up knitting or something.

4. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

*chokes* If you don't have anything else to do read some books on.... home design or interior decorating and practice on your current sims. What do you think?

5. amethyst_88

amethyst_88 New Member

perhaps you can spend your time playing other favorite games... or favorite anything for that matter