How Do I Wolf won't nibble me

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by cdmlka, Dec 29, 2006.

1. cdmlka

cdmlka New Member

Wolf won't nibble me

Please help. I have been trying to get nibbled by the werewolf that comes around my house. Our relationship is 100/100. It has been weeks of visits and still no nibbles. I stroke, rub belly, play games, feed treats, I even tried yelling at him. I even tried just standing there hoping he would initiate but nothing seems to work. How do I get nibbled?

2. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

Have you tried some of the romance activities (like flirts) when they aren't in the "werewolf" state? They may want to have a more "intimate" relationship relationship before "nibbling."

3. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I think they mean the actual wolf...not the werewolf a sim becomes.

Two questions;
    1. Is it the wolf with glowing eyes, the others won't turn you into a werewolf.
    2. Do you have any downloads that might be conflicting with it?

4. cdmlka

cdmlka New Member

1.) Yes, it is the wolf with the glowing eyes.
    2.) I have all of the expansion packs downloaded. I downloaded pets before any of the other ones. Would that make a difference?

5. jupitershana

No, I mean custom content downloaded...not expansions packs (which are installed by the way, not downloaded). I'm talking certain hacks or objects or even lots that you might have downloaded either from the exchange or from any of the other Sims2 sites.

I don't believe that installing pets before the others would make a difference, so that shouldn't be it. My only advice is to keep trying with the wolf. Very weird that he isn't nibbling your sim.

6. cdmlka

cdmlka New Member

sorry... installed. I can't think of anything that would interfere. I'll just keep trying. Thanks

7. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

That's kind of weird, but not unheard of. With Nightlife I had a horrible time trying to get the vampire to bite my sims, but finally succeeded after several hours of trying.

Perhaps your werewolf situation is similar to my old vampire one and all you'll be able to do is wait a while?

Anyways, hopefully yours doesn't take as long as my vampire story. ;)

8. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I've just about given up on having a werewolf. So much work! I've got sim kids to raise. :rolleyes:

Oberon Summerdream wants to be a werewolf. What a useful ambition for a father of 12. (11 that his wife knows about.) Yes, he's been a busy little sim. They just had twin girls, and for the first time I got a "oh, no, not another kid!"

:D

9. sailorchiiavalon

sailorchiiavalon Addicted to Sims 2!

To get a vampire in my family to bite others, they are usually influenced by another sim.

Maybe you or another sim can influence the werewolf in non full moon sim state to nibble your arm?

10. cdmlka

cdmlka New Member

How do I find the werewolf in the non full moon state?

11. jupitershana

Unfortunately sailorchiiavalon gave you some wrong information; she was under the impression that you had a sim as a werewolf. However if you haven't had a sim bitten yet then you wouldn't have a werewolf to influence. A werewolf is only in "full mood state" after 8:00 until 6 or 7am...not remembering the exact time off hand. There isn't anyway to influence an animal; so actually that's not an option.

By the way; I edited the title of your thread to show "wolf won't nibble me" instead of "werewolf won't nibble me" to prevent any further confusion from others.

12. Swedishfish11789

Swedishfish11789 New Member

What?!?!

Werewolves?!?!?! IN THE SIMS?!?!?! is it in an expasion pack?:eeek:

13. jupitershana

LOL...yes, it's part of the Pets expansion pack.

14. Xela

Xela New Member

I've been having the same problem. If I manage to resolve it, I'll let you know.

15. Caramel

Caramel New Member

i've heard of it but...

Well, I have all the expansions except nightlife and I've never seen a werewolf, a vampire, a wolf or even a thief!
    But...hey, Santa visited me once...! :cool: