Troubleshooting wont loadq

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Johnchristie, Mar 11, 2005.

1. Johnchristie

Johnchristie New Member

wont loadq

just installed university and guuueeessss what, it goes into a loading page when i click on a house and lights up the scares on the loading page as usual, but then the music keeps playing and it stays on the loading page.

2. Daizee

Daizee New Member

I have had that happen on University too. I walked away from it one time thinking it had loaded on the family screen but I didn't want to deal with the rebooting right then, after about 10 minutes it finally started. It seems to take a long time on the campus community lots the first time I go to them also. After the first time they load a lot faster for me though.

3. Johnchristie

Johnchristie New Member

it didnt do that on mine, and i was trying to get into the normal neighbourhood. i know what the problem is now though, its the game hacks i was using. is there anyway to use these without the same effects?

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Unless it says so on the "box" game hacks are not compatible with Uni. Here's hoping that we can soon have back our Flying Fish Systems essential hacks: pay_at_mailbox, nocheering, manual-navigation etc

5. Johnchristie

Johnchristie New Member

yeah and the mods too, like that multi painting. id be willing to bet anything that maxis did that **** on purpose...dont know why though...its a theory in progress really