Troubleshooting Work Clothes Are Gone!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Jayne, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Jayne

Jayne New Member

Work Clothes Are Gone!

None of my sims have work clothes anymore :cry: Neither do the children have school uniforms.:cry: The sims spin around to change, but stay in their everyday wear. They will change into underwear, etc. and stuff that I buy from the shops, but not school or work outfits.

I downloaded an item from simslice (the only place I've ever downloaded an item from) and it takes the sim to the top of their career choice instantly. I also downloaded a private school admitance form - means you don't have to invite the headmaster around, but the child takes the test (like doing homework) and they get into private school.

Have tried deleting these two downloads from my downloads folder, but the problem remains in the game.

No problem with the sims going to the top of their career choice or the child getting into private school, all that works fine. Even with the correct mode of transport turning up to take the sims to work. Just no change of clothes.

Another problem that's appeared in the game is that when I go to look at my sim's memory the icons are blank. Can get info from them by clicking on them, but that's all. Also when the carpool arrives and the icon automatically pops up for the sim to go to work/school, it is also blank.

Any ideas for a solution very much appreciated.

2. stonegolem

stonegolem New Member

I think the clothes they change into to get married are missing too they just change into formal wear....hmmmm.....:confused:

3. Jayne

Jayne New Member