Work???

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by chriz101, Oct 24, 2004.

1. chriz101

chriz101 New Member

Work???

peeps im not ts2 pro( i barly no anythin about it ) but i wonder ,is it possible to actully got to work with ur sims so u can choose wat they do at work. i no its a dunb question but hay:D :D

2. Rowanstaff

Rowanstaff Kilted Freak!

Mr. Obvious

If you had played the game you'd know this is an unqualified NO. Going to work with your characters is actually one of the selling points of the Urbz, the next life sim EA and Maxis are crafting. The most you can do is make either / or job decisions when a job event box comes up.

3. BrynHilde

BrynHilde New Member

or like me you can cross reference between two games ( currently Fifa 2005 / Sims 2 )... so you have their soccer career in one game and their off field interactions in the sims.

4. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

I'm not sure I'd really WANT to follow my Sims to work. I mean, you do all that just so you can pack them off to work, then sigh in relief and turn your attention to one of the Sims not going to work....not so you can micromanage the 3 Sims you just sent to work, which are certainly no longer even visible on the same screen, requiring window-hopping to attend to them.....and frankly, what would you REALLY do at work, anyway? It'd like be a repetitive button-mashing exercise not unlike "work" in TSO.

5. Illuminati

Illuminati New Member

By TSO you mean The Sims Online? If this is the case, is there a lot of people playing it? I always consider this game a weird loosy game...

6. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

Yes, and I wouldn't know. I don't play it, and I'd have to agree with you. I'm not an MMORPG fan by any means, however. I may have severe insomnia and never sleep, but I don't think even I could stomach playing a single game 24/7 an entire month.