Wow... lots of posting here :P - post new reviews links here

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Jake, May 29, 2003.

1. Jake

Jake New Member

Wow... lots of posting here :p

Gee wiz! i didn't realize there could be SO much posting here! Anyway i thought i'd start it off since i'm really excited about the Sims2.. I thought this would be a good place to post new news and such and any info you have about Sims2. and later when it comes out help with playin Sims2. Here are all the links i know of for reviews on Sims2.

Official Sims2 area
    This is the Sim2 area on thesims.com

E3 2003: Sims 2 Preview
    Computer and videogame buyers beware, a new Sims game is coming and it isn't an expansion pack. First solid details straight from the show floor.

E3 2003: The Sims 2 E3 Movie
    Direct feed footage for the game as seen at E3!

The Sims 2 Coming
    Since the first one is now only selling a few million units, EA figured it was time for a second.

gamespot.com updates
    This has all gamespot.com Sims 2 updates

2. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

when uve got me uve got enough posts to fill a room...

3. PureHoney2003

PureHoney2003 New Member

Hey, does anybody know how to download some really good bedroom sets?? (or bathroom sets) Cause I have a whol bunch of stuff saved into unzipped folders and i dunno how to open it up in the game!! It wont let me save anything to the sims folders, and even then. i cant find an objects folder to save it in!! Please help!!!

4. Jake

Jake New Member

This is for The Sims2, your prob is in The Sims (original). not to mention i dont know how to help ya :( sorry dude. But, i imagine there is some one who could help you in TS Objects Area that could help you.

5. Jake

Jake New Member

Gamers.com did a reveiw:

6. Bryan

Bryan Member

Who knew about the Sims 2 before anyone?!?

BRYAN DID!!

7. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

yea, bryan is cool!

8. Jake

Jake New Member

yup, bryan did :D :p

9. Jake

Jake New Member

10. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Sorry, I really know nothing about Sims 2 but just wanted to pop in and say "HI!" to Pez_Candy!!! Hullo there!! You're right, Sims 2 does look really interesting...hmm, might have to check this out!! :)

11. Jake

Jake New Member

New preview of Sims2 (suppose i needn't say the sims2 part.. considering this is the news thread in the sims2 forum...)!

http://www.gamegal.com/sims2-pc-1/index.htm

hi bookworm :) nice to see you, haven't seen you on chat or aim tho :( guess we could exchange pms tho :p considering i never seem to have time for general forum posting :|

12. [ S a g e o n ]

[ S a g e o n ] New Member

People said that The Sims 2 will have similar graphics to The Sims on Playstation 2. But, they're nothing like each other. The graphics on The Sims 2 looks great!

13. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

According to Sean Baity from Maxis, there is a new lighting engine in The Sims 2.

14. Jake

Jake New Member

sounds cool :) I dont know what the ps2 graphics looked like, so that ment nothing to me :p The new lighting looks cool tho.

15. [ S a g e o n ]

[ S a g e o n ] New Member

Comapre the screenshots on IGN mate. Yeah, I suppose it is the lighting that makes the difference. But I think the graphics have been improved from the PS2 verison.

16. Jake

Jake New Member

17. Jake

Jake New Member

18. Jake

Jake New Member

19. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

hey boys and girls, i'm totally new here. this is my first official post on this site. the sims 2 looks great and i hope we all buy it.

20. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i'm new too