You know you're an addict when. . .

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Kristalrose, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

You know you're an addict when. . .

You find a magazine in the restroom at work with a nice house on one page. Instead of stealing the magazine, you rip the page out. :)

My sims will love this house from "Southern Living". Maybe I'll move the ailen family there! hehehe

2. stamata

stamata New Member

Or when you stare outside while riding the bus you look at the houses and wonder if they would be good enough for your sims and if so how will you build them. I find myself doing this more and more but I don't think I'm as addicted as you are Kristal:D. But my semester is almost over so you never know...:cool:.

3. Nephthys

Nephthys Backstabber

You Know You're Addicted When...

You being to speak Simlish to your friends and family. On greeting anyone your natural response is "Commence Na-la?" :rolleyes:

4. Junior

Junior New Member

I find myself singing the school song!! sad sad sad! :p

5. aharris

aharris New Member

The rudest thing you can think of to say to someone is, "ella ganda! . . Took!"

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

When you make a mistake when filling out a form you mutter: "Doorble!" Before scratching it out and correcting it.

7. aharris

aharris New Member

You look at people and are mentally selecting facial features and adjusting slider bars to reproduce them in Body shop.

8. Daizee

Daizee New Member

When you picture red, green, gold or platinum plumbob's floating over peoples heads when you are talking to them or you pass them in the store. :p Then trying to figure out how to make them happy:rolleyes:

9. imnotu1

imnotu1 New Member

when you're asleep you have dreams with people and there are conversation bubbles over their heads

10. Rowanstaff

Rowanstaff Kilted Freak!

Addiction

When you size houses up in order to determine how they could be duplicated in TS2.. not just the nice ones, every house you see.

When your wife passes and you mutter "Erukavtav!" under your breath.

When you see someone walk by your house and mutter "**** townies".

11. cheeseygrin

cheeseygrin New Member

when you meet people you try and figure out whether they're a knowledge sim, a romance sim, etc. i do that WAY too much...

12. aharris

aharris New Member

When you spend time trying to judge where a person's personality trait points are, what their sign is based off of that, and which of your neighborhood sims they would be most compatible with for the purposes of friendship/marriage . . .

13. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

When you look at all the parks etc. and see how you can duplicate them

When you see people and make up "memories" for them

14. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

When you go to sleep and dream of the "perfect" sim to make for one of your sims. I have her all worked out: The red knobby hairstyle, soft brown eyes, round face, and she was wearing a tan shirt and brown shorts (don't think I have those) and her name was either Donna or Darla, I don't remember. LMAO!!!