New Profile Posts

1. kaye brown
    kaye brown
    I can not download what I wanted can you tell me how to cancel my membership
  2. ManagerJosh
    ManagerJosh nickabbs
    The ones we have on our download system are the ones issued by EA.
  3. nickabbs
    nickabbs ManagerJosh
    i found out that it was a pre-order download and isnt available, guess i missed out on that, i havnt found a place to get it. know any? thanks for your time man~
    Nick
  4. ManagerJosh
    ManagerJosh nickabbs
    Hey Nick:

The Vorn Stallion Muscle Car and Montalcino Fandago are the official ones given by EA so that wouldn't be the case. Be sure to enable it from the launcher.
  5. ManagerJosh
    ManagerJosh
    Hey Nick:

The Vorn Stallion Muscle Car and Montalcino Fandago are the official ones given by EA so that wouldn't be the case. Be sure to enable it from the launcher.
  6. nickabbs
    nickabbs ManagerJosh
    ive tried the Vorn Stallion Muscle Car and the Montalcino Fandago SE Sports Car i believe...ive tried one of the prius ones and it worked, i think that is because i already got the download from the sims 3 site. you think its not working on those cuz i dont have the first add on of those?
  7. ManagerJosh
    ManagerJosh nickabbs
    which one were you trying to add?
  8. nickabbs
    nickabbs ManagerJosh
    hey josh, quick question for ya, when ya got time. i was trying to download acouple different add ons, and i get an error saying it failed and i "must install the associated premium content before installing this style". just wondering where do i get these or am i just skrewing it up. thanks
    ~nick
  9. bikeinator
    bikeinator turkishheavy
    because i dont want to play through again
  10. bikeinator
    bikeinator turkishheavy
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice