New Profile Posts

1. EssenceOfOnyxx
    EssenceOfOnyxx Flameback777
    Hey Flameback, can u please help me with a problem?? Iv'e built hotels and I cannot get my sims checked in... When I have a sim check in the prompt comes up about reserving a room but when I try to click on the door of a room, I get the "action not available" prompt. What is going on??? I don't even know how to set price ranges. I'm having similar problems with building apartments. Please help...
  2. ManagerJosh
    ManagerJosh JohnEZ
    I got an iphone 3gs!! :D Though um.....i'm sorta worried about the battery life :D. I loose about 2-3% each hour from just sorta texting on and off.
  3. Lisa MCGaffin
    Lisa MCGaffin sueluckett
    Hey Sue, my daughter just bought the sims2 games.....university and open for business expansion packs and l am having problems installing them. l did what you said and went thru downtown in the seasons game but the icon you said to click onto in the top left hand corner is not highlighted so we can not click on it. Can you please help me by telling me how l go about highlighting the icon so l can install the university game through there. l can't seem to install it the normal way. Your information would be of great help. thank you. Lisa
  4. Piotr18
    Piotr18 ManagerJosh
    where do I put the car downloads
  5. Alvilda
    Alvilda Odinmoon
    Hi hun, thanks for the invite :)
  6. Odinmoon
  7. dante-414
    dante-414 ManagerJosh
    Hello I need your help you helped someone with this problem. I installed the Sims 2 that went OK when i start it the Sims 2 logo comes one and a couple minuets later a send error report message comes up and it closes please help.
  8. teasingmeat
    teasingmeat ManagerJosh
    not sure eather..I like posted 5 times as you could tell..
  9. ManagerJosh
    ManagerJosh teasingmeat
    Odd. Not sure why the forum held your message in moderation.
  10. tiggerlily67
    tiggerlily67
    Hello everyone ... i have decided to join a group to share my sucesses and vent my frustrations with the ups and downs of the simes :-)
  11. skarecro
    skarecro CyberOps
    I just tried the censor blurr mod and go no results. I know I did it correctly. Its was so simple to install.
  12. Sylvan
    Sylvan
    Hello, My name is Sylvan. I am a big fan of Sims. I love all the new things that have been done with the new version. I'm from the USA.
  13. ManagerJosh
  14. luvbug245
  15. derrellkeith
    derrellkeith
    Hello everyone
  16. ManagerJosh
    ManagerJosh djgabba
    Request what in particular?
  17. djgabba
    djgabba ManagerJosh
  18. derekdignam
  19. Amy Sims
    Amy Sims
    Thank you for the birthday greeting Josh...Yes, a whole year already...My reply may be late, but the thank you is the same none the less. :)
  20. swmeek
    swmeek ManagerJosh
    This new guy signals3_t5 keeps linking to some Directv ads in his posts!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice