New Profile Posts

1. Bask
    Bask
    Heyheyhooh
  2. ILUVTHESIMS
    ILUVTHESIMS
    [COLOR=DarkOrchid]T_T [/COLOR][COLOR=Yellow]HELLO[COLOR=SeaGreen] [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]and welcome Im[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]addicted [/COLOR]to [COLOR=Blue]Maxes [/COLOR]& [COLOR=Blue]The Sims games.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrange] Ive probably played almost all of [/COLOR][COLOR=RoyalBlue]The Sims Serie[/COLOR][COLOR=Blue]s[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]except [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]The Streets of Sims[/COLOR] [COLOR=Yellow]:-?[/COLOR] [COLOR=YellowGreen]I collect[/COLOR] [COLOR=Purple]picts[/COLOR] and [COLOR=Magenta]Walls [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]across the[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]net[/COLOR]. [COLOR=Orange]I have a[/COLOR] [COLOR=Plum]external hard drive [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Purple]picts & walls [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]that's [/COLOR][COLOR=Plum]310GB[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Cyan]Thanks 4 Coming[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Blue]Rock UR Tottal Sim Out[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Plum]ILUVTHESIMS[/COLOR]
  3. nglcrmj
    nglcrmj
    any one know how to change options on spore
  4. swmeek
    swmeek TemporaryKnowledge
    Glad it was of use to you!
    I hope you can tolerate the game better than I did !
  5. TemporaryKnowledge
    TemporaryKnowledge swmeek
    Your knowledge of computer's helped me a lot otherwise I wouldn't have been able to play Spore on my computer. Thanks!
  6. swmeek
    swmeek ManagerJosh
    about damm time you showed back up! :ducks:
  7. Flameback777
    Flameback777
    Nope. Only the i5 currently, well not for the last few days as it's been encoding but started again now.

Might get the PS3 up soon though.

And perhaps a GPU client if I end up buying a 5850. My poor 9600 will probably die otherwise. :P
  8. swmeek
    swmeek Flameback777
    so you're not running a gpu client or are you running it off the gpu part of the cpu? (can you do that I wonder)
  9. Flameback777
    Flameback777
    i5-750 @ 4GHz
  10. swmeek
    swmeek Flameback777
    LOL the ps3 would be a neat little addition to your Folding.
    What are you using now ?
  11. Flameback777
    Flameback777
    Didn't notice the small "Notifications" box up the top. If ever in doubt, send a PM, I think they still show a pop up.

288 now. I need to get one of those AMD 6 core CPUs so I can fold more! Or set up the PS3, but my power bill is already high enough! :P
  12. swmeek
    swmeek Flameback777
    by putting the -Stephanie in your Folding ID you're showing support for Scott's daughter Stephanie who has Hodgkin's disease.
    I was beginning to think you hadn't seen this! :ducks:
  13. shannonmcbeall
    shannonmcbeall
    The cost of Visian ICL surgery depends on some factors such as,location,surgical needs and health insurance.
    The average expenses for this surgery range from $3,000-$5,500 per eye.But this includes your initial exams,your follow up visit
    the anesthesiologist and medical supplies that you need.
    [url]http://worldclasslasik.com/visian-icl-cost[/url]
  14. Flameback777
    Flameback777
    Number 382 on the list so far! :P

What is -stephanie for anyway?
  15. swmeek
    swmeek Flameback777
    would you by chance be interested in Folding for [URL="http://www.Bjorn3D.com"]www.Bjorn3D.com[/URL]
    CRAP I forgot you gotta have a US address for most of the prize contests as they don't do international addresses because most of the companies who provide the prizes won't ship overseas.
    You could still Fold for us if you want to.
    If you do put the -stephanie at the end of your user name and you'll be notcied when they do the Folding contests.
    Or you could Fold under my name if you want. :ducks:
    Thanks Flamey
  16. ManagerJosh
    ManagerJosh swmeek
    I haven't seen Lighto around so I can't say why it's up.
  17. swmeek
    swmeek ManagerJosh
    oops dang thing double posted.
  18. swmeek
    swmeek ManagerJosh
    Just out of curiosity is there any reason to keep this going if Lighto isn't going to keep it revised or at least answer people's questions on why it won't work
    [url]http://uoem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17205[/url]
    I'm sure part of it is a 1d10t error on some people's part but if the program doesn't work then why keep it around?
  19. avi751998
    avi751998
    i have installed simcity societies recently

error message
    Description:
    Stopped working
    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: SimCitySocieties.exe
    Application Version: 1.0.0.16
    Application Timestamp: 473476e4
    Fault Module Name: d3dx9_33.dll
    Fault Module Version: 9.18.904.15
    Fault Module Timestamp: 45f105f7
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 002b35df
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.2
    Locale ID: 2057
  20. jrd16323
    jrd16323 ManagerJosh
    can some one help me i want to know if u can download new cars for sims 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice