News “Riverview or Sunset Valley?” Prima Games

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by Judhudson, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

“Riverview or Sunset Valley?” Prima Games

Sims 3 Nieuws picked up a new article written by Prima Games which asks what neighborhood do you prefer more:* Sunset Valley or Riverview?* Personally, I dig the quiet town of Riverview…because IMO nothing beats a peaceful small town [​IMG]

The locations of collectibles like butterflies, beetles, and gems are also completely different. If you’ve already exhausted the discovery of rare collectibles in Sunset Valley – how many rainbow gems do you have? – then move into Riverview and start the grand hunt all over again. Just make sure you give your Sims a day or two for collectibles to appear in Riverview before searching them out. After a few days (which you can easily fill by starting a career, meeting Riverview citizens, and developing a skill or two), then start scouring the town to find the goodies. Prima is publishing the location of all of the collectibles in the upcoming The Sims 3: Neighborhood Resource & Map Pack.

As for the above mentioned “The Sims 3: Neighborhood Resource & Map Pack”….This is strange…I don’t recall Prima ever releasing another guide on a released game before…Either that or it’s a PDF file.* I dunno, I just hope it’ll be cheap (or free) so I can pick it up!

Share and Enjoy:

• [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]

2. debralee1968

debralee1968 New Member

Riverview seems to be the one I like best so far.

3. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Yeah I agree there !
    Gimme the country life any dangnab day!

4. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

Riverview--Hands down! It's so much more... low key. I love it.

5. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

I like Riverview, but Sunset Valley's lots that my sims usually frequent are easier to get to though...so, it depends. :biggrin: