4 word story

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Vchat20, Aug 17, 2005.

1. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Along comes a kitty ...

2. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

who took one sniff

3. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

And did a poopie.

4. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Fortunately, Lumpy moved FAST ...

5. kuponutty

kuponutty Confused little moogle

and avoided the waste.

6. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

ok. long forgotten update:

Today we find our losses were a lot more than we could have reasonably expected to sustain. But Lallia was sick and tired of being the one to put lids on jam and jars of pickles. Aubrey, however, was good to Lallia and bought a chihuahua who was very fond of pickles and dragons because of Puff. Now there is food for thought, however Lallia keeps trying to stop Aubrey buying pickles for the dog. He refuses, saying that dogs without pickles aren't friendly. Meanwhile, Cousin Millicent makes mince pies with corned beef and chopped onions for Lallia and eye of newt and hair of dog with mushrooms for Aubrey. "Hubble clutched his stomach, sickened by the stench of fear," said Gonzo, the Clairvoyant, "Not from poisoned apples" as he shook the Magic Eight Ball he found under the apple tree, which has extremely rotten, rank fruit, which might have caused Hubble's upset. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Teela was trying to decide what to tell Igor as she was cooking her wedding ring in Igor's favourite snake pie. It was a spell to make him allergic to gorilla dandruff. Hoewever, there was no gorilla. So Teela conhured up a yellow kitten named stripey, who was partial to dandelions and stewed kippers, to summon the Pumpkin king back to life, back to reality. But He said, "I'm sorry, but i lost my candle - no brain!" "Wow, a talking kitten is unusual," said the teeny tiny little rock. So teeny, in fact that Danforth couldnt find it. So Teela decided to end the tale. But changed her mind! "Oh please noooooo!" said the teeny tiny rock, but he had amnesia. Then Igor, the bandit, stole the rocks best pair of navy slacks which didnt fit him, but he wore them anyway. He kept tripping because they wouldnt go up or down! The rock laughed and farted at the same time causing it to roll downhill toward the pit of boiling lava and a bottomless pit. But the little rock suddenly grew some legs. "Wings would be better" thought the rock, and spouted a nice pair of golden fluffy wings batter fried like chicken which he flapped furiously. But they were nuggets! "Mmmm...wheres the sauce? In the lava pit? No way - too spicy! Not to mention dangerous. Mmmm...fried chicken." The rock hit an unexpected bump. T'was another rock! It was love at first sight. The rocks eloped and built themselves into a boulder, which was home sweet home. Lived Happily ever after? But the rock's wife was soon pregnant with a new baby pebble and named him Lumpy. Just like Chewbacca's son! Listening for Han Solo. Lumpy was soon followed by Lumpetta, his sister, and again with Pebblypoo, Lumpy's pet dinosaur, and Dilbert the savre-tooth cat. They needed a bigger cave. So they moved. Was that the end? No, only the beginning because Puff is back with Jackie Paper and the electrifying, death defying Sgt. Peppper's lonely hearts Club. With nails in the wicked end. They blew the whistle but overtime was called, so the linemen marched forward and while they did the rock's wife screamed "I've got feathers!!!!!" The rocks were evolving into rocs and flew up in the air sparkling above the advancing army but baby Lumpy couldnt fly. He still had only baby wings. But then the advancing army came but Lumpy was too young to fly. He scurried into the bushes and hid for eternity. Or so he thought when suddenly Lallia came to the rescue! She held him up and hit him very hard. "Snap out of it!" Lumpy sprang into action and rolled down the hill, towards the army which was far smaller from this distance, but the army assaulted Lumpy and left him for kitty litter by the side of the road. Along comes a kitty who took one sniff and did a poopie. Fortunately, lumpy moved FAST and avoided the waste.

wow. talk about a really funkie story. lol and I continue:

Meanwhile, Lallia was laughing...

7. kuponutty

uncontrollably and started rolling...

8. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

down the hill after

9. kuponutty

A hairy, dirty hotdog!

10. Lynet

Lynet New Member

A present for kitty!

11. Shintoga

Shintoga Student of Simlish

Or was it revenge?:D

12. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Guess we'll never know.

13. Shintoga

Because at that moment...

14. Lynet

Lynet New Member

she remembered that Aubrey ...

15. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

and his brother Geoff

(edited cos I couldn't understand why I'd posted that! :eek: )

16. Shintoga

had many good times

17. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

polishing Puff's nose. Little ...

18. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

jackie papers loved that...

19. Lynet

Lynet New Member

shiny red dragon nose

(yeah, I didn't post any more for a while becuase I was trying to understand yours :rolleyes: )

20. Shintoga

like Rudolph's, the red:D