5 New Screenshots

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Aug 27, 2003.

1. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yup ts2 has won the battle when it hasnt even reached store shelves yet!lol

2. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

of course, makin magik is gonna be a bomb! at least i think so

3. katrina

katrina New Member

I just had a thought ! Maxis is probably not releasing the sims2 for so long because people like me are thinking, "how am I going to hold out for five months until the sims2 comes out. Maybe I should buy Making Magic just to make that time go a little bit faster..." And so more people will buy MM then if the date for sims2 was sooner

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Yeah, they don't want their products competing for sales between each other!

5. katrina

katrina New Member

Exactly. Making Magic actually looks more interesting then I thought. That dragon looks alright. And the idea of quests might change the gameplay a little. :)

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

There's a dragon?! Cool! Where can I see screenshots of this?! I hadn't heard about the dragon yet!

7. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Well the promo picture for Makin Magic shows a kid with a dragon so I'm not really sure if they mean you can have them as pets or if they're just going to be like the monkey of Unleashed. Not an actual ingame shot but you get the idea. ;)
    The picture can be found here: http://thesims.ea.com/images/MM_promo_1.jpg

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

ooh how cute! I hadn't seen the pic yet the dragon is adorable! I hope it DOES show up in the game! I know I've seen screenshots of the gnomes running around watering plants, so maybe there's hope for the dragon...

Maybe we get to do a spell that turns our pets into dragons? ;)

9. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

im not interested in MM buh i am interested in ts2