????????

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by pouncer2003, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

U r so right Reni

2. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Yes.That's great.

Hmm.. I get more and more the picture that this forum partly will turn into some sort of encyclopedia for Maxis game with Sims coming first. Would be awesome ... Anyone that have a new pieco of info sends it in to an admin. Like: "This site is shut down" or there's a new one. And any important info like if there are turorials can be seen. :cheeky:

Hmm This sounds more like a pure database. :glasses: Maybe for the future.

*hops away*

3. lewdini

A review for websites?..cool idea

4. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Thanks Lew. :classic:

*hops around*

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

hmmm... I wonder if it would be a neat idea if for now we started threads asking about a certain kind of object or theme of downloads we were looking for... and then people could post the urls of websites that had those to download... we could keep adding stuff as people were looking for those things.... does this sound interesting at all?? I just thought it might be easier than trying to do a huge database thing with just a few people working on it....

6. lewdini

I want one on pets....i think i will start it now

7. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Hmmm.. I think you're right Fae.. Good thinking! :)
    But then its amatter of keeping those threads "clean". hehe.. Most threads are disappearing out to anything or nothing after a while.. ;):p
    Maybe under a similar part as Support desk.. It's under there I think we should start to put together all these tutorials and things.. Aren't that so Josh? :)

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Yeah, we DO tend to... wander.... as we go posting on these threads... :p So do you think it would be better to do this kind of idea under the Support Desk or in the Wish List?? I hadn't thought of it going under Support Desk but that makes sense because it would help people looking for stuff... and MAYBE might help keep us on topic...

9. lewdini

under the objects forums?

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

That might be good too... but what about when we're looking for or wanting like sets of themed stuff, including skins and walls/floors?

11. lewdini

Then a new forum called sets?

12. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Hmm.. Help desk might be better.... Let's think about it some more.. :);) and I think it might be better in the end..
    What does you Josh say about it???

13. lewdini

i meant thread...not a forum

14. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Maybe we could do a poll on where to put this idea, like should it go under the Support Desk, or the Wish List, or Objects....

15. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

why not? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.