a couple of questions

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by meebob012, Mar 26, 2005.

1. meebob012

meebob012 New Member

a couple of questions

1) My sim, Lilly, has the romance aspiration. One of her wants is to make out with three sims. Her boyfriend just recently moved in and i was wondering is there is some way they can "see other people" until she gets done with her wants to be with other sims. This is my legacy family and these to sims get along very well. I don't want them to end completely but I want Lilly to be happy!

2) I've seen screen shots from ts2u of the grim reaper taking elders when they "expire" and the go to "paradise" and get a gold and marble grave marker. Can this happen in ts2 as well? :confused:

2. arturosprincesa

arturosprincesa New Member

well the thing that i learned about haveing a romance sim is you cant move them in. The reason for this is because when u want her to kiss another sim if the one living in the house sees this me will get very mad and his aspiration will go down (hers too may go down if one of her fears is to be caught cheating) so what you could do is move him out that way you dont get caught and they can still be close.

3. Daizee

Daizee New Member

1) You can also make out with the other sim while her boyfriend is at work.

2) Before I got ts2u I had an elder die and he got taken away by hula dancers and got a gold marker. It depends on how high their asperations are when the grim reaper shows up.:classic:

4. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Managing Romance Sims In A Committed Relationship

I have gotten pretty good about keeping my romance sims happilly chasing romance and not getting caught. I use the "While the significant other is away, the mouse will play" theory.

When the SO is at work, My romance sims call their special friends over. Then keep an eye on the clock. Right before the SO is supposed to come home, send the special friend away. Or. . . call transportation and invite the special friend out to a community lot, preferable one with a hot tub or a changing booth so that they can woo hoo if the mood strikes them. Keep your sim's relationships posted on the screen instead of the sim's needs. Watch to see if the SO suddenly makes a big jump. When your SO isn't around, the relationship bar usually shows the relationship levels of the sims that are in contact with your sim. When you notice that your sims SO gets closer to the top of the page, you might want to have your romance sim call the taxi and go home.