A few of my skins...

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by FaeLuna, Oct 19, 2002.

1. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Ah ha!! Ok I get the idea, I like it!! Thanks for giving the urls so I could find them!! :) I may make up a "model family" and "photo shoot" house/lot to have different settings, heh. :) Then I'll just have to do things in batches when I'm ready for screenshots. Another thought I had was to do the shots from SimShow and then replace the grey background with a "photo shoot" background I made... :)

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

cool Fae......can't wait to see them :)

3. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

And o Fae!!! I can't hardly ait for them. Please, please, please put them up for downloading. Please, please, please!!! :);)

*drooling*

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm trying to put them up now... but I'm getting errors... I'll try again after getting some help though!!

5. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

I cant wait!

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

...So did it work? I haven't been able to check the site yet to see if my stuff is up! I'm not sure I uploaded it right or if it has to be categorized after uploading to the site or what... because I uploaded it to the Female Skins section... but it's not showing my gowns in the Formal section of downloads. Or it wasn't last I checked. Hopefully my computer will let me check the worldsims site later today and see if my gowns are there!! :)

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well I finally finished doing the screenshots of the swimsuits and have uploaded them to the worldsims site!! Now I'm not sure what happens next before they appear... but I did the same thing I did with the gowns and THEY showed up when I looked in the right place!! I'm not sure if Josh has to find the uploaded files and then put them into casuals, or what.... :D I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of them! And they use my first tries at using SimPose too! :D

9. lewdini

Nice....I will download them as soon as i get home

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

yay! Thanks lew! :D I'm still playing with SimPose... I learned I can have a BACKGROUND so I went and made a beach looking background... heehee! :p

I'll have to check and see if they are all up yet! I added 2 more after the first batch... and a while back I saw that ONE was up!! I guess either they are being added automatically somehow or Josh is doing it!! :) :whitekitty:

11. lewdini

U seem to be outdoing youself which is step...keep it up!!
    :)

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Thank you!! :D I checked back a little while ago and ALL 9 were up!! yay!! :D *grinning like an idiot!* :LOL:

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well, between the time of the LAST post and THIS post, I made 2 new gowns, did new poses for them in SimPose, made the screenshots, and uploaded them to worldsims! I'm getting the hang of this I think! :p

14. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

[​IMG]

Look!! I finally made a sim ME! heehee! :D I just uploaded the skin and head to the worldsims site! :)

15. ManagerJosh

Just FYI Fae, a site administrator has to give a final approval before it goes up.

Usually takes me a few minutes cause I need to make sure the screenshots are in the proper size and other information got added in correctly :)

SO that means me, mattvols, rentechd, bryan, and jorddy (i think) approves stuff.

but 99% of the time it is me :)

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

OK cool!! I was wondering how that worked. :D Thank you for all your work putting my stuff up so fast!! :whitekitty: I'm glad you like it so far! :D

17. ManagerJosh

no thank you for submitting them to us Fae :)

18. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

*blush!!* :D Watch out, you're encouraging me... I might make MORE!! ;)

19. ManagerJosh

I'm like encouraging people....hate being a pessimist....it is sooo what's that word...dreary :-S

20. ben_munson

ben_munson Moderator

hi again

im back from holidays, hey fae luna, i was wondering, u r a really good skin creator. How do u know where to put the different parts of the collar n stuff? i know the basic parts of the skin, but not the specific parts, like the soles of the feet n stuff like that. is there a diagram u can present me with please? i believe it could help me with putting my skins together. Thankyou :p

Ben