A few of my skins...

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by FaeLuna, Oct 19, 2002.

1. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Ben!! Hi welcome back!!
    I don't really have a diagram for specific parts on the skin, I keep changing where stuff like hemlines and collars are by checking it in SimPose and then guessing to fix it in Photoshop, which is what I'm using for a paint program. I haven't figured out exactly how the feet work either.
    One thing that REALLY helps me when I'm figuring out placement of details like that is I have EACH part of the clothes in a separate layer, and I keep making copies of the layer before I change it, that way if I erase too much off or something like that, I have the older version to go back to.
    I'm looking forward to seeing more skins from you again, and I was wondering if you could teach me, or tell me where to go to learn, how to make the skins into .exe files instead of .zip files, because it looks like more people want to download .exe instead of .zip files. :p
    I might try to work on making a diagram example skin if I figure out stuff like where the soles of the feet are! :D

2. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Fae...keep em coming!

3. ben_munson

ben_munson Moderator

Thanks Fae

Im sure i wouldn't need to teach you anything fae, u r very good at creating skins, ive gotta post some more skins up, but ive 4gotten my admin name:rolleyes: ill have 2 ask josh, hehe
    Then ill post up the new skins ive made
    Cya!

4. ben_munson

ben_munson Moderator

Actually...

I think ill post my previews i made 4 my skins i made

Attached Files:

5. ben_munson

ben_munson Moderator

Attached Files:

6. ben_munson

ben_munson Moderator

3!

3:D i actually don't like this set very much, but hey, others might like 'em!

Attached Files:

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

ooh I think the chinese denim one is really cute! :) I didn't know what was happening for a minute there when it was opening it in paint though! :p Just one question.. is she barefoot?
    Second one, cool! kind of... um... emphasizes the chest ;) ;) Good dynamic though.
    Third one, looks pretty basic but I have a weakness for animal print! :p :rolleyes: Are those going to be regular skins or categorized for pjs for hot date?