How Do I a few things i need help with

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by laura086, May 25, 2007.

1. laura086

laura086 New Member

a few things i need help with

hey there! I'm not new to the sims2 but I'm new here! I just have a few questions that I tried to have a look for the answers for.

Firstly, with "boolproptestingcheatsenabled true" I do have very limited knowledge on how to use this, I used to use this ages ago, and recently re-discovered this cool cheat. When I used to use it, and click on a neighbor to click and choose "make selectable" they used to show in the family panel along with the other sims in the family. When I do that now, they dont show in the family panel, and it is not because there is already 8 sims in the family, there is only 1. How do I get them to show as selectable?

Also, I already have the EP nightlife and open for business, would you reccommend that i purchase pets?

thanks for your help!:p

2. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

If you promise not to use pink text I,m sure you will get the answer to you qestion.Also you are missing a few spaces in the cheat boolprop.
    eg. boolprop useshaders true. Ps pink text hurts my eyes :eek:ld:

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

First off: it's not boolproptestingcheatsenabled true, but:

boolprop testingcheatsenabled true

Second it's shift-click to access the cheat menus

Beyond that I am all out of ideas :(

4. laura086

laura086 New Member

yeh i use boolprop and it works fine...i got the cheat correct

5. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Pets is disappointing unless you really like animals.

6. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Mmyeah I guess it is. I was trying to think of something funny to say to that but my words have escaped me... or something along those lines. :rolleyes:

Pets isn't that much of a dissapointment really, other than that you can't controll the pets but there's a nice cheat that makes you controll them. :classic: (If you want to find out what that cheat is then take a look at this post I made a few months ago - and the cheat works BTW.) But seriously, it doesn't ad a lot to the game other than pets but what do you expect? I mean, the EP is called 'Pets' not 'Pets And Other Cool Stuff You Get With It'. :winks:

All in all, I think you should get the game 'cause you never know when you want to have a nice fluffy friend to make your sim family complete. :sly: :cheerful: :slaphappy: