a little game called Ragnarok Online...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by hataz_gon_hate, Sep 15, 2003.

1. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

a little game called Ragnarok Online...

so anyone play it? I am currently hooked to it...

2. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Never heard of it. Tell me about it, please.

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I don't know anything about it but I went to a friend's website that she had themed for it since she's into that game now and it looked like an anime style game with wizards and fighters and stuff. If I wasn't so far into sims online I might check it out :p

4. m o o s e

m o o s e New Member

i used to play iRO soo much, but after they started charging monthly, i moved on to private servers.

then my private server was gonna reset everything from scratch so i didnt wanna waste my time with it anymore

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Re: a little game called Ragnarok Online...

You mean to tell us you left us for Ragnarok!?!?!? How could you!!!!:eek:

6. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

RO eh? About time someone brought MMORPGs onto the table. If you like it so much then you'll LOVE Lineage II. And sorry to break this to you Josh, but i've been playing the beta for the past week also. I'm sure the lotsa you missed my terribly. I'm sure.

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well we're just glad you could tear yourself away long enough to come post! :D

8. OinkUsed2BABunny

Awwwwww, Fae! Nothing could have kept me away from this wonderful home. . o O (Maybe a squirrel running around in the yard...) *sees one* :surprised: Come back here Mr. Bushy! *runs off* :LOL:

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Run Mr. Bushy! Run!!! Flee for your life!! :p

...and back to this Ragnarok game... is it based on any anime series or does it maybe have one based on it? What's the whole plot/setting to the game? I'm really curious now because I think that's the game a friend of mine in sims online is playing now... so he's only dropping in to see how his friends are doing and not playing sims much himself.

10. OinkUsed2BABunny

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

haha thanks for all the information AND the spam alert! ;)

12. OinkUsed2BABunny

that's what i'm here for, to supply mind-numbingly useless infos and links to nowhere. :cool: