News A LOT Of The Sims 3 Facts

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by andrewmcdias, Mar 31, 2008.

1. andrewmcdias

andrewmcdias SuperSimGuy

A LOT Of The Sims 3 Facts

Edit by Hugz: SnootySims has posted a summarised list of Sims 3 features known so far. This sample is taken from that list, which you can find here in full - http://www.snootysims.com/thesims3index.php?id=info

(thanks for the link, Judhudson, and thanks to Andrew for the news item!)

Neighborhood:
    - Seamless Nhood: Your Sim can visit neighbors, parks and shops without a loading screen.
    - All the neighboring Sims will live their life and age simultaniously as your Sim (They'll get married, get jobs,etc).
    - The game will ship with 1 Neighborhood.
    - That Nhood will consist of about 97 different lots.
    - When the game is out, you can download towns, made by other people.
    - All buildings in the Nhood can be interacted with, so no prop buildings.
    - Confirmed community places are: Pool, Park, Bistro, Clothing store, City Hall and Bookstore.
    - The Nhood can expand by users and/or by expansionpacks.
    - You can zoom out to see the whole Nhood at once or zoom in to a single Sim.

[​IMG]

2. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

That is very helpful, thanks Andrew. :) I'll link to this post later today on my site.

3. Judhudson

I just caught this...Andrew, for future reference please credit the source of your information - SnootySims if you are going to directly cut/paste all of the information from their page. A few bits are okay with a link to his site for the rest, but lifting all of them off and not giving the source could make him a little ticked if he found out. :)

http://www.snootysims.com/thesims3index.php?id=info

Thanks,

Jud

4. andrewmcdias

andrewmcdias SuperSimGuy

Could I Like Say I Got The Info From SnootySims? etc

5. Judhudson

That would be fine

6. andrewmcdias

andrewmcdias SuperSimGuy

It Seems Like The Sims 3 May Be The Best New Game From EA...Simcity Societys Is A Bad Game Not My Opinion The Word Has Spread Ive Never Played,Onlything I Dont Seem To Like In TC3 Or The Sims 3 Is The One Neighborhood I Thing Multiple Neighborhoods Would Be Very Interesting,

P.S Haha TC3 Is A City In The Game By EA/Maxis The Sims Online. "Test Center 3

7. andrewmcdias

andrewmcdias SuperSimGuy

i cant seem to edit or post any more new threads/post's i need to put someore info on it

8. Judhudson

Feel free to just reply to this thread, and if it is okay with her, Hugz will see about adding it. :)

9. andrewmcdias

andrewmcdias SuperSimGuy

Help Please

:DCould You Give Me The Link To Hugz Page I Cant Seem To Find It

Thanks
    Andrew

10. Judhudson

11. andrewmcdias

andrewmcdias SuperSimGuy

12. andrewmcdias

andrewmcdias SuperSimGuy

Thanks

Hey You Have Been Alot Of Help For Me Im New To The Site And Have Trouble Navigating Around It Thanks For Helping :D

13. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Argh! So sorry Andrew! I did mean to post a private message to you to explain that I edited your initial post - sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday. :)

When Jud posted that he had seen the list on SnootySims, I had to edit your initial post as the source wasn't quoted by yourself. No worries though - I clipped the thread and added the source reference. It's a really good list and we appreciate that you posted it for us here to read, however, just one part of the list is enough with a link to the original source. :) Thanks for sharing it with us though - we're always interested in community news as well as providing our own. :)

I'm not sure why you're not able to post any new threads but I'll ask Josh to take a look when he can. Members may only edit posts for a limited time after they have posted, maybe a couple of hours? Not sure, but if there is anything you would like me to help with, let me know. (Moderators can edit posts at any time.) :)

And welcome to WorldSims! Feel free to ask for help with the site navigation anytime! Hopefully we can help you settle right in. ;)

14. andrewmcdias

andrewmcdias SuperSimGuy

Id Really Like To Add More Info But Not In A List Like That Like In Sentaces

Example

The Sims 3 Has Many Inprovmants In Graphics Then In The TS2

15. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

Personally I like it when members include the complete info from other sites and provide a link because many of those sites are blocked for me.

Also someone mentioned that there was only going to be one neighborhood that can be expanded. I can't remember if it was from the info in this thread or someplace else but I had the impression that you could add other neighborhoods. That the one that ships with the game was a starter hood like the three that came with TS2. I hope that's the case because there are times when I just either get bored with one hood or decide to just start from scratch. Sometimes I go back to those other hoods and sometimes I don't but I like the option.

Ruth

16. andrewmcdias

andrewmcdias SuperSimGuy

Well So Far They Only Say 1 Neighborhood But Its Only 60% Complete And There Is A Articale Somewhere Saying That In The Future Of The Game Will Allow More Then 1 Hood

17. andrewmcdias

andrewmcdias SuperSimGuy

Sad thing is im banned from the chat on that.i came in *Apparently As A Guy Who You Know Did Bad Things So I Got Banned and cant logon anymore ::)confused:

18. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

If you did that, that was certainly a smart move :rolleyes: