A Thread Called: Scenes From "My" Game

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Mirelly, May 16, 2007.

1. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

A Thread Called: Scenes From "My" Game

Let's see some of your amusing piccies. Keep a close eye on your sims and take a snap when they're doing something amusing.

I grabbed this shot today. The caption ought to be: "You are not properly paranoid until you start having two imaginary friends ... and they start gossiping instead of talking to you ... and you're pretty sure they are talking about you." :rolleyes:

(Poor chap. I forgot his name. He go all miserable cos I ignored him because he was an accidental sim ... I messed up with the Tombstone of L & D and there he was. Ulysses and Sparkle Nisely hardly noticed their "lodger" ... until he started to himself and sitting the floor going blurble-blurble.)

Attached Files:

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

ROTF, that's so funny. Poor guy. Even the social bunny ignores him.

3. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

TOO FUNNY, Mirelly! I can't wait to see what other people post! I'm sure I have few I can add - once I get homw and have access to my game...

4. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

*LOL* that's a really neat picture there Mirelly!

I got a few funny pics but I'm just going to post one for now... well OK, I'm posting two 'cause I can't get enough of the other one! :bitelip:

1st pic: I took this one a while ago and I was testing out different things with the moveObjects cheat and seeing how the sims would react to it. So what I first did was take the todler and put him in the swimmingpool. It would be nice to see if he can swim, I thought to myself. The todler was lying in the water for a bit before dad, here, came to rescue him. But as you can see in the pic, he's not really rescuing little Timmy there, he's making him drown even more! :eyepopping: And you'd think dad would help his baby out a bit after he made him drown, but no, he just ignored little Timmy and made himself some nice macorony cheese.

2nd pic: This photo was taken recently and I just found it so funny. Let me explain.. Johnny was fooling around a bit with his wife and the next thing I know, he's got that look on his face for the rest of the day!! You should have seen him when he was trying to talk to people with that look on his face. You see the girl behind him? She walked into the room and jumped when she saw Johnny coming towards her. *LOL* I was cacking myself when that happened, it was so funny.

Attached Files:

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL muffin, sims' babies sure are indestructable ... note the cool way they neither sink completely to the bottom or the float on the surface and in where they find their "level" they make sure to stay as on the wonk as possible by orienting themselves in a neat "who needs gravity anyway" direction to any sane frame of reference.

More pics please, c'mon eveyone ... trawl those storytelling folders, Thar's gold in them thar hills, I tell ee, hah-har! (Me hearties) Oooh, I just came over all Johnny Depp :eek:

6. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

lemme see... what do I have in the 'ol pics folder...

ah-ha! found some!

1. I took this one because it was my first Sega that I actually got to three generations, this is a second generation boy, Alex, who is proposing to the Townie Marylena. You see, I play a little game with my simmies, I say, the first sim of the opposite gender to walk by, (or that I see) will be his/her new husband/bride. It's a tad bitta fun.

2. This, I love. I noticed after you hit the other sim with a water balloon, their face gets really mad for a split second, then they get happy. So i snapped this pic. of Marylena after she was hit. She looks like a humanlooking Nessie.

and 3. This is a classic, my favorite family, Marco and Polo. It's a simple picture you see, Marco is having his early morning coffee and burnt pancakes, while Polo cleans. Since he is the important business man. It is only natural. Or I think so at least.

These are just 3 of my favorite pictures.
    Also, I just want to thank all of you guys, you all have taught me so much about computers, from just my little time that ive been here. All of you have gotten to be such great friends, and I thank you.

7. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

This is from flirting with Diz Aster. I did mention Diz had a thing about the talking rabbitheads, sisn't I?

Attached Files:

8. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Nice pic, Michelle! I like the way that todler is flying in the air. How did you make him do that? Was he growing up, perhaps? :dopey:

9. Vega

Vega New Member

great pictures everyone :D really funny!
    i have to search in my pictures for something cool to show you :rolleyes:

10. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Apparently, Jazz, we haven't taught you how to attach pictures. :p I'd like to see them.

LOL, Michelle. How did that happen?

11. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

aww nuh-uh...are you kidding me...lemme see

12. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

aww now i feel like such a moron! :D
    i'll post em when I get to the other computer in a new thread.
    hahaha! i can't believe I forgot! I had the "Manage Attachments" screen up, i just forgot to hit upload i suppose! thanks for pointing that out Lynet!

13. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I wonder how long it'll be before Jazz shares his pictures :rolleyes: :p

Meanwhile ... the caption to this one is: "Oh, mama! It stings like crazy when I come home and discover I forgot to bring the car with me."

Attached Files:

14. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

Thats soo Funny Muffin:rotfl:

The baby Looks like its pearl diving.
    regards Moon

15. Odinmoon

Question. How does one attach thumbnails?

regards moon

16. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

17. Odinmoon

I tried that mirelly. And It took up the whole screen. Then when I went to preview it. I didnt see it. Just saw url. So I thought it didn't work.:rolleyes:

regards moon

18. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Just looking at that picture makes me hurt.:rotfl:

I've got so many thousands of pictures in each of my neighborhood storytelling folders that I have trouble finding anything unusual that I haven't already posted.

These two pictures are just different shots of the same event - a sim fight - Ironsides fighting a soldier. That blob of parts is hanging like a bat in a cave beneath an upper floor of the castle.

19. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Diz was stuck funny and the infamous move objects left him levitating...

20. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

i am back with pics.

Attached Files: