A Thread Called: Scenes From "My" Game

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Mirelly, May 16, 2007.

1. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I used to do that. Me bad. I'm going to turn over a new leaf with my new job. :D

2. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

LOL, Lynet, I love Mrs Crumplebottom's cheeky smile in your pic when she's eyeing up Dr Angle Cake with nuts. ;)

Mirelly, I like the gigantic ear that's sticking up in the corner of your pic! :eek: It's a cat right? Oh and I think your vampire should be introduced to my 'special' vampires Ovivil & Mar Vellous. (See my story Widbode in the library to find out what I'm talking about.)

I have a pic for you guys too.

[​IMG]

Hover Taxi! Liz was off to downtown to have a date with Vince and I managed to snap this right before the taxi vanishes and the screen starts to load. I thought it was quite funny because it looks like the taxi is hovering over the ground. *scary space music* :paranoid:

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

'S funny, muffin, cos when I saw that pic I wasn't thinking doo-doo doo-doo doo-doo X-Files I was thinking Back To The Future. Great Scott! :p

BTW That "ear" is a chair back ... one of those Atomic wotsits. Urr .... maybe it's an Atomic Kitten's ear? :p

4. Peati

Peati Mountain Biker Maniac

Here my two favorite! I only had time to look through one 'hood though, so there may be more! :p

1. Nanny: "Look at these stories Peter! The Chronicle is going to the dogs!"

Peter: "Goo Poo?"

2. "Malcom? Malcom! MALCOM!!!"

"What's that sweetie? Oh yeeah, this water is great!"

:rolleyes: There is Malcom Langraab for ya!

Attached Files:

5. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

In this series of scenes, Nery Bendett, young neighborhood child, receives and education at the Crypt O' Night Club. I mean, how did a child this young get into the club with out getting carded? And just who invited him on this little outing anyway? I must say, I was pretty surprised when he hopped out of the taxi with the others (all adults)!

So here you are...The Education of Nery Bendett!

Attached Files:

6. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

And now a few scenes from my series called Same World, Different Planet.

On the first two, I think Cheri Summerfield is trying to tell her lover, Byron Winterbourne, something. He, of course, has something completely different in mind...

In the last scene, after just having given birth to her daughter, Cheri is now in labor with the second twin. Unfortunately, husband Chandler is a bit distracted...

Attached Files:

7. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

One more. I call this one Photobooth Exposed...

Have you ever wondered what REALLY goes on in the Photobooth? Well, wonder no more. Apparently it is not really a mini photolab or even a handy trysting spot. In reality, it is part of an evil alien plot to merge DNA in order to find the Sim's weakness before the ultimate invasion... :eek:

Attached Files:

8. Rebie3

Rebie3 New Member

Oh my goodness!!! What is that!?

9. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Basically, neighborhood hottie, Lola DuPre stepped into the booth first and sat down. Then downtownie Gary Tan stepped in, and sat down as well, and the two of them sort of merged together. It was kind of scary!

10. muffin-tacos

Well that explains the hair and... um... hearts on his clothes? Are they hearts? Pink ones. :D Well anyway, I was just thinking "wow, that guy must really like his hair to grow it that long and actually care for it." :rolleyes: The men I know (if you can call them men *rolls eyes*) grow there hair really long and then they don't do anything about it! They just leave it to get all knotty and.. icky. You'd think they could at least brush it.

11. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Um, those aren't hearts...Let's just say that Ms Du Pre is rather...statuesque, if you know what I mean... ;)

12. muffin-tacos

Hah, Sacha, I know what you mean. :rotfl:

13. muffin-tacos

I noticed this teddybear taking a walk in the lot that I was playing on the other day. It just turned up out of nowhere. Behold, the teddy that fancied a Sunday stroll! :wideeyed:

Attached Files:

14. Peati

Peati Mountain Biker Maniac

LOL Muffin! The teddy bear was accually walking down the street? :rotfl:

15. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I laughed really loud out loud, Sacha, when I saw that. :D Great picture!

16. muffin-tacos

Maybe not walking... More like turned up un noticed. But walking sounds better. :p

17. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Just a quick look at Don and Cassie on honeymoon in Takemizu using me X1950 Pro. I'll post another pic later when I get one, which shows how much detail I'm getting. The first time I loaded it, I thought something was wrong ... everything looked sort of ... well ... peculiar. Then I zoomed in and saw that the flowers had individual petals. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

18. muffin-tacos

Yes, upgrading your computer has its advantages.. :rolleyes:

Nice pic. Enjoying Bon Voyage then?

19. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Yep. BV has lots to keep me occupied, but I am currently going about upgrading my downloads folder. I dumped my 3+ gig of old custom content (still have to extract the walls and floors I need from it ... mostly ones I made for myself). But basically starting from scratch as the old folder was way too full and disorganised. Starting off with some essentials (Pescado hacks, default replacements for eyes, eyebrows, skintone, modular stairs without the stupid wedge underneath, the OMSP sets, transparent driveway ... basically the really useful stuff. :rolleyes: ) I'm already up to 300MB and I still haven't gotten all the face template replacements I want before I can start up Yellow Rock ... (I don't want any Maxian Ugly sims in my Yellow Rock holiday destinations :eek: )

No wonder Cassie is looking away. If my new hubby thought that being a groom meant he got to rake sand on his honeymoon I'd be well discombobulated and so looking up divorce lawyers in the Yellow Pages. :p

20. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

The close up of the flowers I mentioned ...

[​IMG]

But the Devlins bought a holiday home on Twikkii island and I was blown away by the surf ... had to capture a quick movie, which (in spite of the file size) does no justice at all to the spume and spray and all-round foaminess of the waves.

I just followed her down the steps, across the beach and into the surf, with no cuts to re-frame the shots and I panned and zoomed ad hoc as can be seen. Believe me, the screen quality is awesome and the whole upgrade was worth every penny of the 600 I spent on hardware and software. My present machine easily outstrips the specs of the most expensive lump of stuff that was in PC World the other day (that cost well over a grand, and though it looked pretty, I wouldn't have it as a gift!)