Aaah I just killed Grandpa

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Odinmoon, May 6, 2007.

1. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

Aaah I just killed Grandpa

:( I put the medicine machine to close to the steps of the pool. The next thing I know Everybody is crying and no Grandpa.:eek: I think he dived using spring board when I wasn't looking. I feel sooo sad.
    I haven't the heart to kill sims.:(
    May he rest in peace:mad: :smoker:

regards

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I'm trying to figure out if this is real or in The Sims 2...... :eek:

3. Odinmoon

Lol :rotfl: Sims Seasons. Although it felt real:rolleyes: Then Granma died the next day:( . Of natural causes. ( THE GRIM REAPER ) :tombstone: :hissyfit:

regars moon.

4. Vega

Vega New Member

when my dog died (in sims) i cried a bit because my sims disn't pay any atention for the dog, it was a lonely animal and it was all my fault i was only concerned with my two sims and their careers :(
    Sorry to hear about that Odin :(

5. krazzy kezzy

krazzy kezzy foodlover

its not really the same thing but when my dalmation dogs had three puppies i called them daisy,doodles and dipsie and i sold them to another sim by accident and when they had gone i was so upset and i wanted them back :( :cry:

6. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

We've all had accidents with the pool (maybe accidentally on perpose, maybe not :rolleyes:), but it's always sad when sims die and you don't want them to. But that's how the cruel, cruel, cruel sim world is. They pass away so quickly *sniff* :cry: :knockout:

7. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Well, just try filling up a Sim orphanage with real orphans! I just spent a depressing two weeks trying to creatively kill off several sets of parents so thier children could end up in the creepy town Orphange! I thought I'd go NUTS waiting for "DEATH BY SATELLITE!" And I almost did go crazy waiting for "DEATH BY FLIES!" (I finally had to stop checking the basement where the unfortunate Sallie Mae Bugg was imprisoned with nothing but a chair and a microwave! It was just TOO Depressing seeing her standing there not even responding to the Social Bunny!)

I pretty much started feeling like a serial killer!

8. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

LOL, Sacha, I know exactly how you feel. I use the insiminator to kill sims off now. It's quicker and less painful to watch.

However, I did have fun killing off the ghosts in my haunted house the old fashioned way. I did it in fast forward and it was really really funny.

OK, yes, I admit it, I'm sick.

9. krazzy kezzy

krazzy kezzy foodlover

ive only killed off one sims before in the pool and ive gotta say i was a little disturbed when it actually showed the sims gasping for air and swallowing water as they drown. anyway what is 'death by sattelite' or 'death by flies'

10. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

You can get hit by a random satellite if you're out in the yard. Happened the first time I played the game. BAM! No more Buffy Summers. I had to make Buffy 2. Buffy 1 was a very angry ghost who haunted Faith ... kind of funny, actually.

Death by flies is when you don't clean up your house and the flies take over. It takes a VERY messy house to achieve this.

I had someone drown with the social bunny in the pool with her. He nearly drowned too ... Grimmy stood on top of the water shaking his head like, what a moron ... it was quite funny actually, but I'd created that sim for the purpose of making her a ghost, so I wasn't exactly attached.

11. Bassoonist

Bassoonist Bassoons rock!

Aw... I hate killing sims off too... in fact I hate sims dying at all!

Most of my sims are "moved out" before the day of death... so everyone is still alive. :D

12. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

My brother made a Sim in my neighborhood a few months back, and has just recently attempted to play him again. When he went into that Sim's house, however, he found that the fellow was quite dead. And a werewolf. :confused: I was able to have that Sim's wife acquire a Resurrect-o-Tron thingie to bring her husband back, but that was quite strange.

Especially since I promised that none of my Sims would touch his Sim. I can't guarantee it with cowplants and Romance Sims without fences. :rolleyes:

13. Odinmoon

I think Grandpa is very angry. He is flying around scaring the rest of the family. Funny thing, I can't delete his bed. It says object still in use. What a pain:mad:
    On the other note I cant delibratly kill sims. I feel to sorry for them.
    Although I'd like to get my hands on the Hamburgler. The insurance never pays the value of the items that are stolen.

regards moon

14. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Open the cheatbox and type moveobjects on. Then grab the bed and delete it. Turn moveobjects off once you're done. Then you can get rid of his bed for a new one. :)

And just so you know, that seems to be one of the things that really make ghosts in the Sims 2 mad; their bed from when they were alive missing!

15. Odinmoon

I think I need an exorcist:eek:

Regards moon

16. krazzy kezzy

krazzy kezzy foodlover

do all sims turn into ghosts when there dead? the only ghosts ive had was in the goth household. but then again ive not had many sims die in the game when they age to elders i tend to get bored of them and make a new family.

17. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Yes, I think every sim turns into a ghost, but it takes time for the ghost to come out of the gravestone. You just have to be patient. :classic: And what colour the ghost is depends on how it died.

Edit: I'm posting the colours of the ghosts here depending on how you kill them. Might be a bit interesting, you never know. :winks:

Old Age: White ghost
    Drowning: Blue ghost (NOTE: The ghost will leave puddles after it when it walks around your place, which will lead to a garden full of weeds if you don't mop it up.)
    Electrocution: Yellow ghost
    Burning/starvation: Red ghost (NOTE: If you were starving your sim the ghost will go to your fridge and stuff its face with lots of your food.)

So there you go. :classic:

18. MegRen

MegRen New Member

There's more than just that:

Old Age - White
    Drowning - Blue
    Electrocution - Yellow
    Burning - Red
    Starvation - Transparent
    Satellite - Orange
    Flies - Purple
    Scared - Pink
    Disease - Green
    Cowplant (Only with Uni)- Light Green
    Burn as a Vampire (Only with NL)- Transparent
    Elevator (Only with OFB)- Transparent
    Rally Forth (Only with OFB)- White with Megaphone
    Hail (Only with Seasons)- Dark Pink

19. sayaka05

sayaka05 New Member

something i JUSt remembered...

well one of my grandpa sim had died (of satellite) and and his wife died a few days later...

and they appeared as ghosts, but when they appeared at the same time they had a surprised look on their faces, then hugged, and then disappeared. and they never appeared again.

has this happened to any of your sims?

i have tried to test (reuniting as ghosts) again, but i couldn't.

20. Lynet

Lynet New Member

That is so cool, Sayaka! I've never had that happen, even though I had elderly couples die in the same household. But they always haunted on separate nights.

I had a ghost who cleaned house, mostly the bathrooms. He was a very, very neat sim when he was alive and I guess it carried over after he died.