addicted

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simstar517, Jul 30, 2003.

1. mattho

mattho New Member

Geez... I wasn't paying you out, don't get so angry. :tired:

2. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

silence the vilence n increase the peace guys n gals

3. katrina

katrina New Member

I wish I had a life....

4. katrina

katrina New Member

Maybe I should start dancing again while I wait... *runs off dancing*

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

well while I'm "waiting" for sims 2 I'm working a lot on cleaning the REAL house... it's almost like decorating all those sims houses has made me start working on MINE! We just got new hardware for the bathroom that MATCHES... my hubby is helping pick out new CURTAINS... uh oh... it's taking over my life hahahahaha.... ok. Better now... really.... ;)

6. katrina

katrina New Member

I'm jealous now. That sounds like fun. Actually, on second thoughts it's probably a lot of work. But then, it could be fun. I've always wanted to redecorate our house. The closest I ever came was putting up new curtains in my old room.

But I think I know what you mean, Fae. Like, when i'm sitting in a lecture at Uni and I get bored, I start imagining all the people in my lecture are sims, and the lecturer is a sim standing in front of us talking away like they do at that podium thing in sims online or, i guess, at the mirror in sims. And we're all sitting there in our seats like good little sims listening to him speak. And imagining what they'd look like as sims and what they'd be doing. I think I've been thinking about sims waaaaay to much :)

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

heehee I know I think about sims too much, I do stuff like that too... and when I catch myself I sometimes tease my hubby that I enjoy "playing Reals" with him... hahahahaa.... though it does take a lot longer to save up to redecorate the house....

8. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

o boy does it take longer. two years three months and no end in site. and not one single room is completely finished. sigh

9. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

Now if i could just find that FFVIII Game Over theme or the FFX Chocobo theme as ringtones for my cell.

10. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

oo yeah that be cool! i only have them on the computer

11. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i cant wait for next simday sumtin tells me that theres sumtin bout ts2 that is very important

12. EisleyForever

EisleyForever New Member

Actually, I think that really the only new thing coming out about the Sims 2 next simday is probably only going to be Designer Diary or something, because this week they had nothing about Makin' Magic. Darn you Makin' Magic! *shakes fist*

EisleyForever

ps: by the way, i'm new, so hi!

13. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I can't get the simday update pic. does anyone know what it is?

(I found some new to me pix on the competition.)